What are the rules about testing here? Any links?

cubism001

If the government classifies you as high risk (for example somebody else in your household tested positive) and they force you to get tested, then it's probably free. In any other case you have to pay for it.

Edited by jackdd

2 hours ago, jackdd said:

If the government classifies you as high risk (for example somebody else in your household tested positive) and they force you to get tested, then it's probably free. In any other case you have to pay for it.

How much and how do I get tested?  Thanks.

1 minute ago, cubism001 said:

How much and how do I get tested?  Thanks.

I think most hospitals can do it. From what I've read usually in the 2500-3500THB range.

Just call a hospital of your choice and confirm it with them. I know somebody who got tested at Lanna hospital, don't know the price though.

I had a pre flight PCR test done at CM Mediclinic 9AM (google for link). Cost was 3,350 baht same day results arrived 17.00 FTF cert and result certificate via email.

Has to be paid for via bank transfer beforehand no cash or card payment

4 hours ago, Mickeem said:

I had a pre flight PCR test done at CM Mediclinic 9AM (google for link). Cost was 3,350 baht same day results arrived 17.00 FTF cert and result certificate via email.

Has to be paid for via bank transfer beforehand no cash or card payment

Thank you! I like that clinic.  I've been out of quarantine for a few months & want to know where to get tested if & when.... also when I leave.

5 hours ago, jackdd said:

I think most hospitals can do it. From what I've read usually in the 2500-3500THB range.

Just call a hospital of your choice and confirm it with them. I know somebody who got tested at Lanna hospital, don't know the price though.

This makes life easier.  I'm very careful, but... Thanks so much!