Transferring visas Stamp to new Pass port what about the you T. M. 6?

I this will be my 4th new passport for Bangkok.  I can not remember anything having to done about my T.M. 6 enter /exit card which includes your enter passport number. I have lived in the same house the last 30 years, didn't have a T.M. 30 until i renewed my extensions of stay last year. Has any one renewed their passport lately .

Take your passports to immigration they will transfer  the stamps,Visa

into new passport just clip TM 6 into your new passport,

Don't forget to take the letter from the embassy requesting that Immigration

transfer the stamps etc for you.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

You TM6 card will keep the same passport number on it until get a new one when you enter the country again.

No need for a new TM30 form unless you change your address or enter on a new visa.

1 hour ago, Kiujunn said:

If your TM6 is older than 10 years and 2 passports, if you ever leave they cannot easily find you in their database. No problem, just takes time for departure. 

Seriously do they even check, they normally just take the TM6, check your permission to stay date and stamp you out.

1 minute ago, foreverlomsak said:

Seriously do they even check, they normally just take the TM6, check your permission to stay date and stamp you out.

They do check. 

Happened to a friend recently.  No problem,  just takes time.  

They don't see many people who haven't left for decades. 

1 minute ago, Kiujunn said:

They do check. 

Happened to a friend recently.  No problem,  just takes time.  

They don't see many people who haven't left for decades. 

I crossed over into Laos after 11 years here, on my replacement passport and original TM6, absolutely no issues or delays in leaving. Not even sure they checked if I was still in Thailand legally, it was take TM6 and stamp the passport, the hardest bit appeared to be making sure the stamp wasn't upside down.

29 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

I crossed over into Laos after 11 years here, on my replacement passport and original TM6, absolutely no issues or delays in leaving. Not even sure they checked if I was still in Thailand legally, it was take TM6 and stamp the passport, the hardest bit appeared to be making sure the stamp wasn't upside down.

I said "2 passports".

If you are using the  replacement passport of your replacement passport,  so your TM6 is 2 passports away from now, that's when they hit a problem. 

Doesn't happen often,  the IO said she had never seen this. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kiujunn said:

I said "2 passports".

If you are using the  replacement passport of your replacement passport,  so your TM6 is 2 passports away from now, that's when they hit a problem. 

Doesn't happen often,  the IO said she had never seen this. 

You're right, it's the same with banks. In the transfer stamps the number of the previous passport is included, but not the number of older ones.