Easing of restrictions on eateries effective on Monday – Royal Gazette

webfact

777E7CF8-15FB-4C92-9494-42EED4B19C98.jpg

File Image

Easing of restrictions on eateries in the country’s COVID-19 Deep Red, Red and Orange zones, announced by the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) on Saturday, will be in effect from Monday, according to the Royal Gazette.

The change of status of Deep Red, Red and Orange zone provinces in Thailand, in line with the changing COVID-19 situation, will also come into force on Monday.

Published in the Royal Gazette on Saturday, the CCSA’s announcement also provides guidelines on the wearing of face masks in public and at public venues, where wearing them may be impractical, such as when attending meetings.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/easing-of-restrictions-on-eateries-effective-on-monday-royal-gazette/

Logo-top-.png

1 hour ago, Khun P said:

What’s the correlation between drinking alcohol with your meal and this virus? 

The correlation is the distinction between a real restaurant selling food accompanied with alcohol, as apposed to a bar purporting to be a restaurant selling alcohol with a bag of peanuts.

• Like 1

Went to BigC today (next to HomePro) on Hang Dong Road …. and in the Food Court was a temp location to sign up for vaccine,. (See pics)
Apparently these staff were from Nakon Ping hospital.
They asked me if I wanted to sign up for vaccine …. Astra Zeneca  (English) …. But I suspect manufactured in a Thai Lab.
Asked if 22 July was OK and asked for preferred time
They asked what venue would I like ….. My regular Hospital was an option so chose that.
I have the Pink ID card but there was another Farang there using a Passport.
My Thai wife chose an earlier date at the hospital next to Tesco on Hang Dong Road.
This sign-up team will be at Big C again tomorrow (Monday) for one more day.
I have to admit that I'm not a fan of taking this vaccine …. But I have until 22 July to decide…. and could chicken out …. I'll be watching the news about side effects of Thai vaccines.

• Like 1

Good to see that they are getting on top of Covid. I’m guessing that the Covid virus is hiding in bottles of red wine and other alcohol and not in food. Nothing like a lovely restaurant meal with a glass of coke. Where can I purchase the Covid free alcohol that is safe to drink at home????????

• Haha 1

Do you have any news about... schools ?

I mean, restaurants ok it's a problem... but schools... millions of children !

So what's going on ? Why there isn't any official announcement ?

Per status color (dark red provinces, red, and orange) ?

4 hours ago, Olmate said:

It’s not permitted..that’s all you need to understand!

Really? ????

image.png.3d1a3b2a31bf770105bca3da35dc8185.png

Personally I think it's normal (in a mature society) to question the wisdom of such decisions and have an intelligent debate about the logic and impact of such decisions.

Blindly accepting every single decision about what we are 'permitted' and 'not permitted' to do seems a very dangerous route to go down, especially when delivered in the form of diktats from a government that came to power in the way that this government did in 2014.

46 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Unfortunately, it's still looking like 1 June at the earliest for opening schools.  Quite ridiculous that the education and welfare of millions of children and young people seems to be of so little importance, compared to malls, restaurants and public transport.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Really? ????

image.png.3d1a3b2a31bf770105bca3da35dc8185.png

Personally I think it's normal (in a mature society) to question the wisdom of such decisions and have an intelligent debate about the logic and impact of such decisions.

Blindly accepting every single decision about what we are 'permitted' and 'not permitted' to do seems a very dangerous route to go down, especially when delivered in the form of diktats from a government that came to power in the way that this government did in 2014.

Sorry but no one,s interested if your blind or not..off you go and buy a beer to have with your soup!

1 hour ago, Olmate said:

Sorry but no one,s interested if your blind or not..off you go and buy a beer to have with your soup!

Apology accepted. 

PS it's never too late to learn how to think critically, or how to have an intelligent debate.????

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Unfortunately, it's still looking like 1 June at the earliest for opening schools.  Quite ridiculous that the education and welfare of millions of children and young people seems to be of so little importance, compared to malls, restaurants and public transport.

Well, I remember this date of june 1... but it was BEFORE the big change of "color"... Now we have 56 provinces in "orange".

https://thailand.prd.go.th/ewt_news.php?nid=11235&filename=index

PRD = Governement Public Relation

Orange = "

(3) COVID-19 Control Zone comprises 56 provinces. Restaurants in this zone can open as usual. But consumption of liquor and alcoholic beverages in restaurants is prohibited. All educational institutions are allowed to use their buildings and premises for teaching and conducting various activities, as appropriate."

It's difficult to be clearer, no?

So schools (public, private and international) should open in those 56 provinces.... But there is no sign, no noise, nothing....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cclub75 said:

The  "only"  vacine approved for kids is Pfizer

Pfizer Will Ask For Approval To Give COVID-19 Vaccine To Children Ages 2 to 11

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/pfizer-covid-vaccine-ages-2-to-11-042109513.html 

The FDA is expected to soon authorize Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for teens.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-expected-soon-authorize-pfizers-100017217.html

11 hours ago, Khun P said:

How long have you been here and still asking the most pointless question.? 

If you knew the answer would it make any difference.? Er, no. 

So what is the point of the question. 

Edited by rott
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Khun P said:

Alcoholic drinks served with meals > meal becomes socializing

And drunks might forget  hygiene measures