Most Employees under Social Security Scheme want to get Vaccinated

8812f520f9de9a3326d4b02cba3447d2_small.jpg

By Woraprat Lerpaisal

BANGKOK (NNT) - The ministry of Labor reports that about 80% of those insured under the social security scheme want to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Labor Minister Suchart Chomklin said they have asked employers to survey their employees’ desire to get inoculated, using an online platform on the Social Security Office’s website. About 6.5 million people responded, with 80% wanting to get vaccinated.

He said the survey data is vital in helping the government develop an appropriate vaccination plan, to achieve the target of vaccinating at least 70% of the population, in the hope of developing herd immunity to the COVID-19 virus.

The Labor Ministry will send the data to the Public Health Ministry to inform the vaccine procurement process and to help to identify optimal vaccination sites, based on the demand.

nnt.jpg
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, petedk said:

That's the first time I have seen someone screw their face together in pain when being vaccinated.

What on earth did he do when he had the tats?

But he was drunk when getting the tats.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, petedk said:

That's the first time I have seen someone screw their face together in pain when being vaccinated.

What on earth did he do when he had the tats?

Most people are drunk when getting tattoos, the pain is less. I know from experience. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zhounan said:

If the news media and political narrative is one-directional, of course the masses believes it.
Let's start by telling people the truth and then do the survey again.

It's a government survey.  All governments tell the truth 100% of the time.  Right? 
So, of course, I completely believe this survey.

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Most people are drunk when getting tattoos, the pain is less. I know from experience. 

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Lol. No reputable tattoo shop in the world would tattoo you whilst drunk and anyone that appreciate tattoos wouldn't get them done drunk either.

All it does is thin your blood bleed out the ink and make your tatts look <deleted> house. Also <deleted> the outline as your bleeding all over the joint making it harder to see the outline and can effect the healing process. Case in point 95% of the tattoos people sport in SEA.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1