Vaccination Registration App for Foreigners Will Be Ready Soon

Just now, PEE TEE said:

Don't need it already registered by walk in and morprom 

told will be A.Z. cant wait till the 7th June when my fist one will done the man said he guarantee for me 100%  and give his phone number yeeehaa 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

A positive step in the right direction, it seems that the willingness to include foreigners is there, let's up hope that that it will lead into action and not just empty words...

Very easy I registered yesterday no waiting just in with passport friendly service in Tesco Lotus in and out about 20 minutes and picked hospital to get, only thing probably get done July first is old and sick Thais.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimbone said:

I didn't read where it is free, but hope it is. Also, the will try (if possible) to make the app in English. Also, if you've been in Thailand for a while, you will know that what the gov't says and what actually happens are two different things, especially when it comes to expats.  I'll believe it when I see it is the best way to avoid disappointment.

The free vaccines for foreigners has been stated previously by govt ministers (Chinese or AZ). Is over 20 years long enough to know anything about Thailand? As to your last point, it's a good one and applies to all situations anywhere.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1