Vaccination Registration App for Foreigners Will Be Ready Soon

webfact

5 minutes ago, grain said:

More Blah-Blah-Blah. It's always talk about something they're planning on doing in the future. I couldn't care less about their stupid app or a free inferior vaccine. I just want to go to a private hospital and pay for myself and my wife to get vaccinated with a vaccine of our choice. Hopefully we will be able to do so soon. 

I also hope that the Moderna vaccine will be available very soon... I already read maybe July, but to be honest I think will be more like October or later...
But still hope not disappeared yet.

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr Natapanu added that authorities would like to make services to foreigners available in English and other languages if possible, to avoid any miscommunication.

That would be a bonus !

31 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The free vaccines for foreigners has been stated previously by govt ministers (Chinese or AZ). Is over 20 years long enough to know anything about Thailand? As to your last point, it's a good one and applies to all situations anywhere.

As I'm just a tad over 60 I hope the new supply is AZ and not Sinovac which they have suddenly acquired and deemed safe for us.

1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

More bad news for the "Thailand hates foreigners" crowd...free vaccines and an app in English. 

"Soon"

The vaccines are coming *soon* as well.

Should take about five minutes. Duplicate the current Line app then change the logic in the Thai ID field (if any) and add ability to enter passport number.

A school child could create a form to do this in Google Forms in 30 minutes.

Edited by kynikoi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lupin said:

Will this require a TM.30, a TM.47, a bank statement showing 800k (on the morning you register) and a hand drawn map to your house/condo?

They asked me for a That Tax I.D. number, so you can add that to your list as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

Very easy I registered yesterday no waiting just in with passport friendly service in Tesco Lotus in and out about 20 minutes and picked hospital to get, only thing probably get done July first is old and sick Thais.

How does that work? Can you register in Tesco Lotus? How?

Thanks

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, theonetrueaussie said:

Here's something most have probably not thought about....How will you know that you are getting the moderna vaccine and they have not used sinovac or another brand???

Can imagine a team of old lady's changing the labels and putting on lipstick to kiss the label for good luck . new  2 new Indian vaccines ..Punjab and vindaflu 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

"Soon"

The vaccines are coming *soon* as well.

Should take about five minutes. Duplicate the current Line app then change the logic in the Thai ID field (if any) and add ability to enter passport number.

A school child could create a form to do this in Google Forms in 30 minutes.

Another IT expert.

What's your theory on why vulnerable Thais are unable to register on the app?

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

A positive step in the right direction, it seems that the willingness to include foreigners is there, let's up hope that that it will lead into action and not just empty words...

Is this a sign from ABOVE, that the constant "flip flopping" has stopped!!!???

Chok dee ????

Does anyone know - if I am registered at my hospital - BNH - do I need to also use the upcoming app?  If, according to yesterday's news, that private hospitals will not be allowed to start vaccinations until October, maybe it will be quicker to use the app or do a walk-in??

20 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Thanks

I think you just insured your car. but will go and see later that would make 4 times i register all pie in the sky me thinks 

• Confused 1

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale at a great price.  I also have some great land in S. Florida located adjacent to a swamp at a great price.  

June, August, October, where else  in the world can you register for a vaccine using a social media chat app? Foodpanda and Grab apps are probably more secure and reliable for vaccine registration.

Also, the attempts to register foreigners in CNX got off to a rough start and has now been halted.  The first red flag was the requirement to send passport information to [email protected]What is this?  1999?  At least get a free gmail.com address. 

Admittedly I am a very skeptical person but I remain hopeful to get vaccinated with anything not made in China or Russia while I am still in CNX.  Only time will tell but I have just checked on airfare from BKK to LAX and plenty of tickets for under $1,000.  Eventually I may end up at my local Wal Mart pharmacy in September.  

14 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Another IT expert.

What's your theory on why vulnerable Thais are unable to register on the app?

I have no idea why *vulnerable* Thais can't sort it out. But I would offer that the app/Line form works for 1m+.

Hardware issue (phone)

Software issue (phone)

User issue (stupid)

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale at a great price.  I also have some great land in S. Florida located adjacent to a swamp at a great price.  

June, August, October, where else  in the world can you register for a vaccine using a social media chat app? Foodpanda and Grab apps are probably more secure and reliable for vaccine registration.

Also, the attempts to register foreigners in CNX got off to a rough start and has now been halted.  The first red flag was the requirement to send passport information to [email protected]What is this?  1999?  At least get a free gmail.com address. 

Admittedly I am a very skeptical person but I remain hopeful to get vaccinated with anything not made in China or Russia while I am still in CNX.  Only time will tell but I have just checked on airfare from BKK to LAX and plenty of tickets for under $1,000.  Eventually I may end up at my local Wal Mart pharmacy in September.  

already booked

9 minutes ago, worldview said:

Does anyone know - if I am registered at my hospital - BNH - do I need to also use the upcoming app?  If, according to yesterday's news, that private hospitals will not be allowed to start vaccinations until October, maybe it will be quicker to use the app or do a walk-in??

at this time no one knows ,my self have registered 3 times  1 at government hospital. 1 on morprom with an appointment date and time / 1 with a walk in for June 7th... 1 at a private hospital they say will contact me when they have vaccine. i don't believe any of them will happen. can only keep trying  

29 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Thanks

I think only yesterday they had small area set up Saturday and yesterday then they move to another location check Chiangmai news in English on Facebook 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

A positive step in the right direction, it seems that the willingness to include foreigners is there, let's up hope that that it will lead into action and not just empty words...

Or expensive costs either!!!!????????????