Vaccination Registration App for Foreigners Will Be Ready Soon

webfact

Also, if one is  under 60 years old and healthy then the wait will be longer.  If one reads the qualifications registration now one has to be over 60 and have underlying condition(s).  

I am under 60 and healthy.  Where does that put me on the priority list?  Based upon what i have read so far it looks like my chance at getting vaccinated could be later in the year.  Again, I am slightly hopeful but the history of this country has taught me  never believe in timetables or deadlines in LOS.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PEE TEE said:

told will be A.Z. cant wait till the 7th June when my fist one will done the man said he guarantee for me 100%  and give his phone number yeeehaa 

You mean guarantee like some of these new condiminium projects that offer a guaranteed income but have failed to deliver that guarantee due to covid, and I have their telephone number to

50 minutes ago, Ddbanksy said:

"Thailand Plus" App on arrival in BKK quarantine 19 April 2021,i had to download this before arriving from SGN

They said you had to, but did anyone even check? I didn't download it and I arrived last day of March. Nobody checked, cared or ever mentioned it. More BS from LO(B)S. Love to flap their silly lips. 

Buddy of mine arrives this morning. Will ask him about it later today. 

23 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Also, if one is  under 60 years old and healthy then the wait will be longer.  If one reads the qualifications registration now one has to be over 60 and have underlying condition(s).  

I am under 60 and healthy.  Where does that put me on the priority list?  Based upon what i have read so far it looks like my chance at getting vaccinated could be later in the year.  Again, I am slightly hopeful but the history of this country has taught me  never believe in timetables or deadlines in LOS.  

Walk in vaccinations (including Farangs) at the Chang Circuit in Buriram.

2 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Which supplies arrived earlier than expected? More useless Sinovac?

That's the question, which 

Vaccine has arrived? 

By arriving, does this mean imported and what's the brand name?

It seems that ASTRA production may be a while off. 

India has to get going on production of Astra, and components are in short supply. 

It seems that the Astra vaccine will be the third world's main vaccine. 

Those in Buriram, it seems will be prosecuted if they refuse vaccination if offered a vaccine. 

New Zealand who have Covid at bay at present, and have opened a travel bubble with Australia, and soon the cook islands are using the Pfizer version and will not make vaccination compulsory. 

It would be a violation of human rights to imprison people for refusing to be vaccinated. 

However the world might change that in the future. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

...adding that any provinces that are ready to provide the vaccines on a walk-in basis can commence operations immediately.

First there's the small issue of actually providing the vaccines to the walk-in centres. How many doses have been distributed to them so far?

48 minutes ago, cnx101 said:

I think only yesterday they had small area set up Saturday and yesterday then they move to another location check Chiangmai news in English on Facebook 

We'll of course that makes perfect sense - as soon as word gets out that you are taking registrations at a convenient location, pack up and bug out to somewhere else!

"Walk in vaccinations (including Farangs) at the Chang Circuit in Buriram."

I am in Chiang Mai.  In Chiang Mai the three walk-in registration sites were only accepting foreigners who were over 60 and with underlying condition(s).  I am under 60 and heathy.  Where is my place in the Queue?  I am thinking very low.  

5 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yes there are many like this...lived in Thailand for years and can't even count to ten in Thai...most of them I just add to my "ignore" list. The IQ level of my T-V interactions rises daily because of this.

just putting you on my list now.

bye  (hope others follow ) LOL. !!!!!!!!!!!!

VACCINE REGISTRATION APP FOR :

"EVERYONE" .   WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT SAYING EVERYONE? 

IF CANADIANS CAN SAY : EVERYONE.... THEN THIALAND CAN SAY : Everyone.

.....all vaccines are practically approved and the best part?  Oh Yeah its free.. . 

Screenshot_20210516-193852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wow, an app on English. Sounds good. 

Now wait for moans from the French, Germans, Koreans, Russians, French.......  Yes, I said French twice, they do love a moan when things aren't in French. ???? 

14 minutes ago, sandyf said:

If you had been paying any attention you would know it is to do with database integration, hardly the simplistic matter you seem to think.

Only the delusional would think it starts and ends with what they see on the screen.

Why does the database need to be integrated? I hardly think it ends on the screen.

TiT no doubt it's being downloaded and printed to PAPER somewhere.

2 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

Soon, after all Thai are soon vaccinated with the vaccins that willsoon arrive, then, soon after, when Saturn and Jupiter align, we willbe vaccinated with ..... we will tell you soon.

Just allow private hospitals to import, through the Ministery, the Pfizer vaccins, and sell them at inflated prices. I am more than willing to pay for myself and my family, as  i lost confidence in anything organised by this government.

Your gold standard Pfizer vaccine is still letting the virus infect people, especially the Indian variant. No point waiting, just get what you can as all of them are supposed to prevent severe Ill effects of covid.

2 minutes ago, lks7689 said:

Your gold standard Pfizer vaccine is still letting the virus infect people, especially the Indian variant. No point waiting, just get what you can as all of them are supposed to prevent severe Ill effects of covid.

You have a source for that?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Yes there are many like this...lived in Thailand for years and can't even count to ten in Thai...most of them I just add to my "ignore" list. The IQ level of my T-V interactions rises daily because of this.

Sounds like you two should become an item. So much in common.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

A positive step in the right direction, it seems that the willingness to include foreigners is there, let's up hope that that it will lead into action and not just empty words...

You have to feel they've been shamed into it by the adverse publicity surrounding their previous 'it's for Thais' attitude. 

9 minutes ago, lks7689 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/16/what-threat-does-indian-covid-variant-pose-and-do-vaccines-work-against-it      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57134181      Your wrong!!!!

5 hours ago, lupin said:

Will this require a TM.30, a TM.47, a bank statement showing 800k (on the morning you register) and a hand drawn map to your house/condo?

Yes and the vaccine will take the form of a suppository, a large one ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

More bad news for the "Thailand hates foreigners" crowd...free vaccines and an app in English. 

Ah bless - you still believe ???? is coming to your chimney and the tooth fairy is just waiting for you to drop off… Wanna buy a bridge ? ???? 

• Haha 2