Vaccination Registration App for Foreigners Will Be Ready Soon

webfact

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

A positive step in the right direction, it seems that the willingness to include foreigners is there, let's up hope that that it will lead into action and not just empty words...

Ofcourse the willingness is there they want to vaccinate 70% of the population to open up the country to those same foreigners again . That means they need to vaccinate foreigners already here as well . 

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Another truth ignorer and Thai apologist. Why oh why??? ????

Watch your words. You will make someone lose face. And what an awful thing that is. Just awful. But you probably don't 'understand' that. Because you don't 'understand' Thailand.

Lmao

2 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Ofcourse the willingness is there they want to vaccinate 70% of the population to open up the country to those same foreigners again . That means they need to vaccinate foreigners already here as well . 

They don’t have to but of course it's elementary that all people that are here should be included in vaccination programs.

5 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Which supplies arrived earlier than expected? More useless Sinovac?

China's Sinovac vaccine may be better than previously thought: It was 94% effective at preventing symptomatic COVID-19 in a real-world study, Indonesian officials said

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-sinovac-vaccine-may-better-104040003.html

5 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

Which supplies arrived earlier than expected? More useless Sinovac?

great post, you beat me to it  555        but it would be good to know the delivery list

5 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Any positive news is always suspect because it never happens. Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words. Thailand has an indisputable reputation of loads of big talk and zero action. 

personally, i have learned never to trust a Thai

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

More bad news for the "Thailand hates foreigners" crowd...free vaccines and an app in English. 

Yes but only promises at the moment not reality and anybody who reads government statements recently knows they tend to do at least 2 total reversals every 24 hours, believe it when you feel the needle in your arm. 

6 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

told will be A.Z. cant wait till the 7th June when my fist one will done the man said he guarantee for me 100%  and give his phone number yeeehaa 

But do you know where he lives?

Well I wandered down to the local Tessabaan office this morning with passport and a copy of phone bill in hand and wife at hand to verify address. I think 10 minutes from parking to leaving. I did not get a date as the English was limited, and I forgot to ask. Over 60 and some health issues, so off to a special line and a different list, I think as a priority being over 60 as they really made sure that was the case. They also enrolled the wife while she was there. This was at Huay Yai, Chon Buri, Tessabaan

Cheers

6 hours ago, Denim said:

I thought we would be getting walk in vaccines ?

No ? All change again ?

If designing a decent , easy to navigate app was an olympic event , Thailand would not be a participating country.

He said that, even if foreign nationals do not make bookings using the Mor Prom application, they will be eligible to use walk-in vaccination services as soon as they are officially opened...

What part of that don't you understand?

3 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

As opposed to western governments and politicians who have a reputation based on honesty, integrity, reliability and morality. Amazing how easy it is to remain blind to those things in our home countries while blaming Thais and Thailand as if they were uniquely at fault for shortcomings found everywhere.

stone throwers, glass houses and all that.

over 30% vaccinated in the U.S. now

1 hour ago, Percy P said:

Thanks for the info .l was wondering were to register. Tesco is very convenient. 

There were about 4 or 5 places not just Tesco but that was easiest for me I think Airport Plaza and Makro  Chiangmai where two of the places

3 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

As opposed to western governments and politicians who have a reputation based on honesty, integrity, reliability and morality. Amazing how easy it is to remain blind to those things in our home countries while blaming Thais and Thailand as if they were uniquely at fault for shortcomings found everywhere.

stone throwers, glass houses and all that.

Rubbish. Thailand not only takes the proverbial CAKE of BS, false claims, inaction and ineptitude...it BAKES the damn thing. 

NO comparison. Hands down Thailand far surpasses any shortcomings referred to elsewhere. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, aboctok said:

Watch your words. You will make someone lose face. And what an awful thing that is. Just awful. But you probably don't 'understand' that. Because you don't 'understand' Thailand.

Lmao

Comment deleted. Wrong quote. Sorry. 

Edited by Skeptic7

"The Thai system has high risk people over 60 or with certain conditions going earlier. This is normal internationally."

I know that is the international standard.  But as someone who is under 60 and healthy I am wondering when would I be able to register?  At this point in LOS a foreigner could be 100 but technically cannot register.  I could be wrong on this and if someone else knows otherwise then please correct me.  

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The 90-day reporting web/app are not reliable, maybe 50% successfully register.

These systems were recently off-line for ~ 2 months.

Being offline does not equate to a problem with any particular application.

Has worked perfectly well for several years.

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly.

Think nationally.

Vaccinate locally.

Things are not same same in all locations.

Do you think it possible that it will apply to all provinces, when they get organised? IE, some may just be quicker at organising than others.

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

"The Thai system has high risk people over 60 or with certain conditions going earlier. This is normal internationally."

I know that is the international standard.  But as someone who is under 60 and healthy I am wondering when would I be able to register?  At this point in LOS a foreigner could be 100 but technically cannot register.  I could be wrong on this and if someone else knows otherwise then please correct me.  

Not exactly. 

Expats in the risk group that has the pink card etc. Thai number have been able to register online for specific appointments. Also numerous reports of bookings in rural areas via local health officials.

Just now, Jingthing said:

Define it.

Define what? I asked if you think it might just take some provinces longer than others to get organised. 

Looks like the info on the forthcoming app and access via walk in vaccination centers was also published to the Thai PR Govt Twitter account.   Interestingly, it does say "All" foreigners are eligible and that walk in service will be available nationwide.  

• Like 1