Vaccination Registration App for Foreigners Will Be Ready Soon

webfact

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Thais can get the jabs in the next two months+, foreigners can't, but they would be able to if the government had allowed private hospitals to purchase and administer vaccinations.  So, no, it doesn't affect Thais the same as it does foreigners.  Foreigners are clearly more disadvantaged by this.

Foreigners can go back whence they came if they want a jab ASAP (as some have done already). Except for the very wealthy, Thais don't have this option.

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Again, a bit more nuanced than you seem to understand.  Within both those groups there will be individuals who call Thailand their home and will be more in need of vaccination than some of those in the other group.

Yes I agree it's all very nuanced and I'm not trying to argue that the Thai government, and the ministers and governors responsible for the Covid response, have always done the right or the best thing. (Is there ANY government that has?) All I say is that it's complicated and my opinion is they're doing their best with the financial, medical, and technological resources they have available and that there isn't any vast conspiracy to deny foreigners in the country access to potentially life saving vaccines, which seems to be the view of many Forum members (not saying you).