TAT extends works from home until 31 May 2021

tat.jpg

As part of the nationwide measures to contain the local COVID-19 transmission

TAT Newsroom

Bangkok, 16 May, 2021 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) Head Office and domestic offices will extend the working from home for its staff during 17-31 May, 2021.

At the same time, they are advised to strictly follow the DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.

TAT apologises for any inconvenience should international and domestic tourists be unable to contact our offices during this time of difficulty.  TAT remains contactable for tourism information 24/7 at the TAT Contact Centre 1672.

TAT would like to take this opportunity to remind all to also take the DMHTT precautions and be a part of the nationwide effort to contain the local COVID-19 transmission.

Source: https://www.tatnews.org/2021/05/tat-extends-works-from-home-until-31-may-2021/

4ccdac0057e1b125817854c2d637d854-1.png

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

So T.A.T. staff are going to work???? from home, they might as well be at home, because when they go to the office, they just come up with fantastic figures for the number of tourists who are not coming.

'Working' ???? from home, it must surely increase the opportunity for naps.

If they did that after a big cheese sandwich, it's bound to increase the chance of 'nightmare' predictions more than usual.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, realfunster said:

Gentlemen, you shouldn’t make light of this serious matter.

The TAT are the salt of the earth, the unsung heroes behind the scenes making sure that all the things we take for granted on a daily basis are working properly.

In fact, I am going to launch a ‘clap for TAT heroes’ campaign this week, so we can all show our heartfelt appreciation for their selfless sacrifices and to let them know we are thinking about them. 

Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. 

Until they return, “Herbert” (see below) is on statistical generation duties.

Of course, we must be brave and accept he is a poor substitute for the TAT brainiacs and will not be up to usual TAT standards, but these are unprecedented times.

A1E35E64-90EF-4B4D-B0FB-0A6B979BB964.jpeg

Whilst I appreciate your intense admiration for TAT and all things TATtery, I don't understand why you wish to give them the clap?

Anyway it is my impression that there has been far less TATtery since they started working from home!