Serious discussion - What do you see in a ladyboy?

zhounan

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You must have different sense of smell to me. Given that women I had sex with showered before and didn't have permanent BO, I couldn't smell anything, other than deodorant or perfume.

Obviously not on the blob

A few years ago when I used to holiday in Turkey I was told that a widely-held attitude there is that you are only “gay” if you go on the bottom. I don’t entirely buy into that, but it does make you think.

Since holidaying in Thailand I have sampled a few ladyboys and have had some exhilarating and mind-broadening experiences. However, I personally put them into three basic types:-

• ·        Those that only go bottom are genuine – all seem to have believed that they are female since a young (pre-teen) age, many because the father abandoned the family, and they were bought up with no (for want of a better expression) male conditioning. Invariably, they dislike their penises.
  • ·        Those that only go top are of no interest to me sexually and I instantly block them – they are gay men who bolt on a pair of boobs in order to enhance their marketability. I did accidentally end up with one of these (in truth, the signs were there) and went with the flow but was totally unimpressed.
  • ·        Those that go both top and bottom are just plain greedy.

Many in the first group are as feminine, if not more so, than any “female” you will encounter. They can be very petite and dainty, have soft voices, baby-smooth skin even on the chin and, even  though they have a penis, it is often dysfunctional and redundant due to psychological and/or hormonal influences. In addition, they generally make far more effort with their appearance.

I have also met three or four that have had the full re-assignment surgery and one in particular (from a wealthy family and so could afford the best) was stunning and virtually indistinguishable in every way from a born-female. If you saw photos of her……….

However, this seems to be very much a Thai phenomenon – the “ladyboys” in my home country are rather grim but I was fortunate enough to meet a lovely one a few months ago – of course, she was Thai and, although she had been cut, she had not gone for the full re-construction.

What box am I in? In Thailand I am 50:50 girls and ladyboys depending on my mood on the day. At home I am 100% girls as there is no temptation here.

Edited by London Lowf
To make it better....

1 minute ago, London Lowf said:

A few years ago when I used to holiday in Turkey I was told that a widely-held attitude there is that you are only “gay” if you go on the bottom. I don’t entirely buy into that, but it does make you think.

Also Mexico. Topping is considered macho.

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Also Mexico. Topping is considered macho.

Like in all other countries south of the US/Mexican border.

PS: All an accumulation of "failed-states". While the populatoin of those "failed-states" wants to emigrate to the US,  some Expats sitting in relative comfort in Thailend want to relocate to those "failed-states". Those are all countries, where the "gay-community" can only exist in some murky undergound environement. In other words: Probably the last places a "gay" person would want to emigrate to, leaving a very tolerant country called Thailand behind. Sorry, just beyond me.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

Like in all other countries south of the US/Mexican border.

PS: All an accumulation of "failed-states". While the populatoin of those "failed-states" wants to emigrate to the US,  some Expats sitting in relative comfort in Thailend want to relocate to those "failed-states". Those are all countries, where the "gay-community" can only exist in some murky undergound environement. In other words: Probably the last places a "gay" person would want to emigrate to, leaving a very tolerant country called Thailand behind. Sorry, just beyond me.

Gay marriage is legal in a number of Latin American nations.

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Gay marriage is legal in a number of Latin American nations.

But the "stigma", fuelled by the Catholic Church remains. Probably for the next 100 years. And it does not remove the factor "why live in a failed-state"?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, VYCM said:

Sense of smell diminishes with age

Feeling sorry for you Dude

I saw that movie "Scent of a woman" way back in 1992, so a young guy, and smelled every woman I was with afterwards, but never anything other than deodorant, perfume or BO.

No need to feel sorry for me- I enjoyed the rest of the experience.