Serious discussion - What do you see in a ladyboy?

zhounan

10 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Long legs, curves in the right places. Stunning bodies,

LOL. Seems that most LBs want the supersize boobs, and I find nothing attractive about a large lump of silicone. Sometimes less is more, if one knows what I mean.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

True transgenders are not mutilating their bodies, they are affirming their gender, through surgery. 

Many suicides are caused by not fitting into the heteronormative values held in society, living with discrimination, lack of proper job opportunities, lack of psychological support, depression, anxiety, and other complex issues.

well, i appreciate the response, but:

you are playing with words to get around my point.

not mutilation? really? well, the ones who don't chop off their diks i guess. 

affirming what gender? the gender they think they should be? i have a theory as to why people associate to a gender different from the one they are born, but i might be called nuts. 

'and other complex issues' proves my point. cognitive dissonance before and after. 

Edited by covidiot

I remember some holiday parade on the main street in Loei maybe 43 years ago.  There was a contingent marching, dressed up as gals in their finery.  Folks were mildly hooting, hollering and laughing, but it appeared that they were accepted.  They seemed to enjoy the attention. No big deal. 

There was one who hung around one of the two movie theaters in town.  Even for a guy she was very homely.  But that's the way it was.  Simpler times. 

Edited by Damrongsak

56 minutes ago, covidiot said:

well, i appreciate the response, but:

you are playing with words to get around my point.

not mutilation? really? well, the ones who don't chop off their diks i guess. 

affirming what gender? the gender they think they should be? i have a theory as to why people associate to a gender different from the one they are born, but i might be called nuts. 

'and other complex issues' proves my point. cognitive dissonance before and after. 

Complex issues, as indicated by some of your post, societal attitudes, heteronormative attitudes, stigma etc.

Affirmed gender: The gender which they identify as being, different from the one assigned at birth.

I

• Like 1

I'm not attracted to ladyboys at all. Guys who like LBs think men are just hiding the atttaction, they can't understand that heterosexual men don't find them atttactive. I've also noticed those men who are attracted to LBs still consider themselves as hererosexual, they want it both ways, I'd class them as Queer under LGBTQ, but they get offended at that but should just accept what you are

• Like 2

When I first came to Thailand 17 years ago, I avoided them like the plague, but as time went on, I came to accept that there is a "third sex", the Lady Boy and they come in all shapes and sizes (including temperament).  Some are amusing to be with, some are more than a pain in the a***, if you will excuse the pun!  My Thai Wife (not a Ladyboy) has taught me through the years to be more tolerant.  Many years ago we were looking for a Housekeeper and she suggested a Friend of hers who is a Ladyboy - initially I was very anti, but now, providing she works well, loves our dogs and is honest, I have no qualms.  I still look upon them with a degree of confusion, but have rationalised that the confusion is mine, not their's.   Could I be Friends with a Ladyboy, yes, but my confusion and feeling sorry for them, as they must be living a life which by many is considered abnormal and I believe emotionally they may have issues, especially if they have not had the full op.  Live and let live I think is a good adage in Thailand. 

• Like 2

When I first met my wife's nephew's son, my wife said he's a kathoy. Do not be silly I said, you can not see that in a three-year-old. Now, seven years later, I have realized that my wife was right. Where I want to go with this is that we men who prefer women often make the mistake of seeing LBs and homosexuals from a sexual perspective. Look at your own relationship, most of it is not about sexual intercourse.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RobMuir said:

One night after a lot of beer I thought I would see what all the fuss was about and would give it a go.

I seriously advice against it.

It hurt like buggery.

You were on the receiving end, I guess.

Did he tell you, that he barn door was to wide for little Rob?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, zombie nights said:

A few years back I went to a ladyboy bar with a relative; one of us is straight the other gay. It was in Pattaya.

I bought a drink for a ladyboy and asked her some questions. According to her most of the ladyboys  are 'Top' and they go with "straight" customers wno need to be serviced.

I brought my car last week for a service.

Hope they treated it with grace.

Haven't checked the exhaust pipes yet.

1 hour ago, Parsve said:

When I first met my wife's nephew's son, my wife said he's a kathoy. Do not be silly I said, you can not see that in a three-year-old. Now, seven years later, I have realized that my wife was right.

You are totally right, the lady boys haven't a sudden ''revelation'' about their gender when they reach the legal age, they are a girl in their mind since they were born, they are just in the wrong body and all their life is spend to try to change this ''wrong'' male body to put it in accordance with their girl mind

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, watthong said:

Oh dear, this topic keeps coming up like the seasonal flu (along with "do you miss your home country," "why do you come to Thailand," "what do you hate/love about Thailand" and myriad other mundane topics.) In a similar thread that was posted some time ago, I took a deep dive into the "real" reason why some men go for ladyboys. But it has been some years now so I guess the thread had been deleted as OP said he had searched for it in vain. And not surprisingly what's he got the mostly clueless one-liner (what else is new?) responses. My guess is that for most (and mostly straight as on TVF) folks they simply can't get pass the visual or human sexuality 101..So let's cut to the chase:

Believe it or not (for those who don't want to believe/hear/face the balls...sorry, I mean the velly velly simple truth) apart from all out gay men such as yours truly there are so called "straight" men who want/need/long to play with another man's dick. Yes, Dorothy: They love dicks the way other straight men love pussies (just so you can imagine the ways...) Then after they got "full(y)filled" (wink wink) they would go home and happily fulfill their manly duty to their wife/gf as if nothing happened. 

There's a clinical classification for this behavior, but we're are in 2021 I believe, so let's skip that and see it from OP's POV, "I believe there is a lot of confusion in people's sex life." I agree, and let's see where such confusion arises from: Due to societal taboos, conventions, religious upbringing, indoctrinated belief, bigotry, homophobia et al, some (meaning not all) men NEED to be seen in romantic/sexual liaisons with women - or who can pass for women, so on cue, ladyboys step in. Even behind closed door AND in bed, they still rely on the visuals - make-up, wigs and lingerie atop the "bid bulge" and throaty voice - to maintain the illusion of being with the opposite sex! However after the light switched off and the panty about to be dropped, a juicy meaty dick (as opposed to a <deleted>/strap-on) is what's so dearly sought after, and for this category of men, it doesn't matter whom it is attached to. A forbidden po-la-mai, if there ever was one! 

Btw, most ladyboys nowadays have come to realize that the "family jewels" is actually a real one, ie one that can earn you a living, thank goodness, so now you won't find one who would part with it so easily. After all, if a man wants a real pussy, why would he settle for a fake one? 

You should write a book.

1 hour ago, Thaifly88 said:

Maybe it's a way for a male to be with another male, and still claim he's not gay ?

This is where it can get confusing... I don't think that is the case...

I would admit that I am attracted to anyone that beautiful and female, but not attracted to gay sex... 

A friend described them as a 3rd sex... ok, maybe so, but still... 

16 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Because many have given up the cross dressing etc by the time they are hitting 40 and getting bald but if you look around, they are there, usually quietly existing... in my last condo there was one who never spoke - the other maintenance people were very friendly... it is sad. 

His mom told him, never to speak with his  mouth full.

3 hours ago, MadMuhammad said:

I humoured a mate one night and went to an LB bar at Nana. I thought what the heck, it could be a laugh. 
So there I was having a few drinks and having a good look around and some of them were quite pretty. A few more drinks, having a laugh and a ‘cute’ young one took a liking to me. I thought this ain’t all bad, ‘could I?’ ???? 

Next thing you know my loose mate has paid them all to start getting thee gear off. He’s got one bent over trying to plug in, the young one is up on the sofa trying to stick its Weiner in my mouth and something that looks like it starred in Gorillas in the Mist is dry humping my leg with it’s huge member,  making love eyes at me. 
Yep, any sort of fantasy I had in my mind evaporated. I’ve never check binned so fast in my life. 

Man, you made my day.

Can't stop laughing.

• Haha 1