Serious discussion - What do you see in a ladyboy?

zhounan

On 5/7/2021 at 7:14 AM, Oxx said:

About 15 years ago 100 Pipers was 300, then went up to 330.  Bells, when it first came to Thailand was quite a bit cheaper than 100 Pipers/395, presumably to build market share.

22 hours ago, Mavideol said:

What do you see in a ladyboy?

a gay man with a pair of boobs

.. or a woman with a d.... Quite a dilemma I admit must

I see works of "performance art" just as I look at tattoos as art.  Main difference is that tattoos, while they can be beautiful (like Levi Tran) they mar the beauty of the underlying "canvas."  In the case of ladyboys, they seems (to me) to be integrated.

22 hours ago, BenDeCosta said:

The ladyboys that I have met usually seem a little unhinged to me, often can be quite aggressive, or overly jealous, or get angry and argumentative at the drop of a hat over nothing. That puts me off.

This is a perfect description of 90% of the thai woman as well . Wow didn't know doctor Thep could rebuild that part as well . 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 1:53 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Buggery does not always hurt, breathe through it and lube up Im told

I don’t know...it sounds to me like you might be speaking from experience.????

a ladyboy is NOT a ladyboy...

you don't ask, "what do you see in a falang? '

what do you see in a singer?  it's ridiculous....

perhaps ask why someone might date a ladyboy.......

i would ask why someone likes a ladyboy without boobs (seems weird)....or an aggressive ladyboy, or a ladyboy who tries to talk like an anime character.....or one who acts like a guy...or one who does this or that....

i'm met way too many super aggressive ladyboys who are exactly like guys and it's not flattering.......maybe funny for 2 seconds....

i'm sure there are some ladyboys who would be a better match than some women.......sure........i've seen some very scary women who i thought were guys but were women....... BUT there are enough women who are a match, or "close enough" for some fun.......if these women cease to exist.........well, maybe one of those dolls.  lol.  

On 5/17/2021 at 12:36 PM, mfd101 said:

I am homosexual and a man. My Thai Khmer b/f - 40 years younger - is also a man.

I’ve never met a gay man who calls himself a homosexual. I’ve also never met a gay man with a “boyfriend “ 40 years his junior.

6 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Something about their natural demeanor and their physical attributes—that makes me prefer real women to ladyboys.  But to each—his own.

You may be straight. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

The only time a man put anything up my bottom was when my doctor gave me a rectal examination,i then knew i made the right desicion to be straight and never ever wanted anything inserted there????

Colonoscopy's are a bitch as well, but that digital rectal exam takes the cake.  Yet there are some who fantasize about it.  Never was one wanting to sword fight.  Even though there are some very hot ones that have had major surgery, just look at the throat area for that Adams apple and ask them to straighten out their arms, tell tell signs... To each their own, but not my cup of tea....

Edited by ThailandRyan

32 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

I’ve never met a gay man who calls himself a homosexual. I’ve also never met a gay man with a “boyfriend “ 40 years his junior.

As to the first matter, I guess you must be under the age of 70. As to the second, my b/f and I have been living happily together - in BKK, in Canberra, in his family village in Surin and now 4 years in our home here in Prasat - perfectly cheerfully, sharing our lives, laughters & stresses as married couples do everywhere in the world. I hope you're enjoying life as much as we do.

• Like 2

I've had a prostate exam, and it was completely painless. Considering that most ladyboys seem to have manhoods about the same size as a doctor's finger, I very much doubt that it would hurt. I don't know why so many heterosexual men have such a macho attitude to ladyboys and gay men, I suspect that the ones who shout the loudest about it are the ones who'd enjoy it the most.

Or maybe they grew up in a time when homosexuality was illegal?

Edited by BenDeCosta

On 5/17/2021 at 1:33 PM, zombie nights said:

A few years back I went to a ladyboy bar with a relative; one of us is straight the other gay. It was in Pattaya.

I bought a drink for a ladyboy and asked her some questions. According to her most of the ladyboys  are 'Top' and they go with "straight" customers wno need to be serviced.

I do not believe any 100% straight guy would knowingly have sex with a lady boy. I have never had anything to do with prostitutes or ladyboys, but I am not against them.

I think prostitution should be legalised as long as there is no underage sex involved and no is one forced to do anything against their will.

I have regularly been stopped by prostitutes, and have always spoke to them and treated them as normal human beings, though putting it nicely to them that I was not taking them anywhere. I have been stopped by girls not knowing at first he/she was a ladyboy, but I still treated him/her nicely and wished them well.

• Like 2

In the future, I am sure that we will look back and see that we are doing so many things wrong.

Banning prostitution only leads sexually frustrated men to go out and rape women.

Banning recreational drugs only makes drug cartels and criminals fabulously wealthy.

Look at what happened during prohibition in America. It created a criminal subculture that made a fortune from supplying things that people want. If people want something, they'll find ways to get it, and it's much better that the supply is handled by the government, regulated and controlled and taxed instead of being in the hands of criminals.

But people don't ever seem to learn.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

As to the first matter, I guess you must be under the age of 70

Correct, however thinking about one of my closest friends, he’s 92 and his partner is mid 70s. I’ve never heard either of them call themselves homosexual except when they’re joking. Are you one of those “self confessed” ones they used to talk about on the telly?

1 minute ago, Fairynuff said:

And yet you never treat ME nicely, where am I going wrong?

I don't even remember having any debates with you, and yes, I do know you are homosexual, If there was a subject that got us into a debate, it would not bother me, I have had debates and answered posts by Jingthing over the years, and there has never been a problem.