Serious discussion - What do you see in a ladyboy?

zhounan

4 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Correct, however thinking about one of my closest friends, he’s 92 and his partner is mid 70s. I’ve never heard either of them call themselves homosexual except when they’re joking. Are you one of those “self confessed” ones they used to talk about on the telly?

I guess we speak different variants (social or regional) of the English language.

For me 'homosexual' simply indicates a sexual preference (or a collection of them) with which we are born, much as those with 'heterosexual' (or I guess multiple other) preferences are born.

For me 'gay' indicates a series of lifestyle choices which homosexual men may make occasionally or throughout their lives. I was a boringly conservative young man growing up in a boringly fascist, authoritarian & conformist country (the NZ of the 50s, 60s & 70s) so you'll forgive if I say that, with rare exceptions, the lifestyle choices of 'gay' people were not and never have been mine.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, smileydude said:

ladyboys also want to appear the same as the gender they identify with

Just can't get my head around this "gender they identify with" stuff, because if they were born with a Y-chromosome, have testicles, and a penis, then in my biology classes they were always classified as male.

These days the in-thing seems to be this "gender identification" which was unheard of years ago, so it's lucky that some of these lady boys didn't play with bananas when they were young, and later on identified as an elephant or a monkey - - would take a whole lot of surgery to put that right!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

should just accept what you are

They should just accept what you want them to be in your simplistic world of exactly two and a half drawers to put people in — is that what you intended to write? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Just can't get my head around this "gender they identify with" stuff, because if they were born with a Y-chromosome, have testicles, and a penis, then in my biology classes they were always classified as male.

These days the in-thing seems to be this "gender identification" which was unheard of years ago, so it's lucky that some of these lady boys didn't play with bananas when they were young, and later on identified as an elephant or a monkey - - would take a whole lot of surgery to put that right!

I agree with this. The way things are going now, a male pervert can just walk into a female bathroom and use it. I don't know what he would do in there, but under these outrageous rules, he is allowed to do so as long as he says "I identify as a female".

The whole situation is beyond ridiculousness.

I could walk into the public toilets at a tourist attraction and say "I identify as a ham sandwich, but you don't have toilets for ham sandwiches, therefore you are racist, sexist and ham sandwich-ist and I'm going to post about it on Twitter". 

IQs around the world are in freefall, and I wouldn't be surprised if it has been caused by all the chemicals that leech out of plastics, or from preservatives, or maybe even from vegan food. Or maybe it's the long-term effects of all the nukes that have been dropped and/or tested around the world, and those isotopes have seeped into people's brains.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

in my biology classes they were always classified as male.

I doubt the Neanderthals classified themselves as males and females. They must be disgusted of what progressive leftists we are for giving it such names. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, xylophone said:

imagine if you have a girl's brain and all the other part of your body are

male part, and you have to deal with this ?

That's the ladyboy's problem and all their life they try

to adjust their body to their brain, they start with the ''easy'' part

like the behaviour, then when it's possible the haircut and the clothes

and later if they have the money, they start to take hormones

the ultimate phases are fake tits surgery and to cut the penis

of course the money is a big deal in the process, the last levels

being also the most costly

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

If you have a penis, then you do not have a girl's brain, you have a boy's brain

Not always

for some reasons in rare exceptions

you can have a body not matching with your mindset\brain

For the same exact reason the vast majority of the people are

attracted by the opposite sex, but there is still some people attracted by the same gender, you born gay or lesbian, you don't become one of them

even if some of them discover their preference later in life

I can not explain this on a biologic level, maybe there is a

% of ''error'' in the natural process, even if i am very reluctant

to use the term of ''error'' that can be only considered from 

the reproduction point of view, where the survival of the specie

depends of the capacity to cause births

Maybe now that a birth doesn't imply anymore  a male and a

female, plus the fact the earth is already overpopulated are factors

giving more difference in the process? 

Honestly i have no idea about it, It's just some thoughts

i don't have the science skills, just my experiences from

talking with few dozens of ladyboys, and they were always

ladyboys in their mind since they were child, as far as they can remember

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Not always

your statement is of course the reality for the most 

Would you support or oppose my hypothesis that "men who do not identify as men are not transgender, are not born in the wrong body, but are homosexuals who just want to become women now that surgery has advanced enough that it is possible for them to do so"?

Also, I'd love to know why this has only become an issue in the last few years, when we have only had men and women for the last 200,000 years.

It's a mental health issue. And now that mental health issues have become trendy, and being part of a minority group gives you social standing on the internet, more people are jumping on the bandwagon.

If you want to identify as a glass of orange juice, I will respect your opinion, and you have a right to think and believe what you want. But when people who identify as glasses of orange juice start trying to impose changes on society and being morally righteous on the internet, someone with common sense needs to stand up for the majority and just say "this isn't right".

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Also I would like to add, why is it that almost all transgender people here are male to female, whilst there are almost no female to male? If it were a natural thing, you'd expect a 50:50 split, but we don't see anything of the sort. Not even close

Like I said, my theory is that oestrogenic chemicals leaching from garbage and plastics are feminising people. Of course, I may be wrong, I am just trying to stoke debate.

And cocoonclub, I appreciate your input, vigorous debate is great, but I'm not unstable so please refrain from personal attacks just because you don't agree with me. Thank you.

Edited by BenDeCosta

50 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

They should just accept what you want them to be in your simplistic world of exactly two and a half drawers to put people in — is that what you intended to write? 

Like I said some guys don't want to be Q and adamantly think they are still heterosexual. I'd say keep it real

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

Like I said some guys don't want to be Q and adamantly think they are still heterosexual. I'd say keep it real

You don’t know what “some guys” want to be and don’t want to be. Your problem is that your narrow mind has so few categories and so little imagination that you somehow need to squeeze other people into the few boxes you have.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

You don’t know what “some guys” want to be and don’t want to be. Your problem is that your narrow mind has so few categories and so little imagination that you somehow need to squeeze other people into the few boxes you have.  

Interesting that you are the one accusing people of being narrow-minded. 

I don't think anyone here is being rude except you.

Edited by BenDeCosta

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

I think nowadays Woke people are trying to make sense of everything with lots of new jargon and logic while the rest of us are left behind as archaic and relics of the past.  

I don’t pretend to try to understand what I don’t and think it would be great if we just all agreed to disagree sometimes considering all the divisiveness and hate going on.  

Edited by smileydude
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

i don't know any homosexual man thinking he is a girl

Yes, and indeed any homosexual man who wanted to be a girl or woman would become either a lesbian (if she wanted sex with other females) or a heterosexual if she wanted sex with men.

Either way this 'homosexual man' would no longer be a same-sex preferring male at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfd101 said:

I guess we speak different variants (social or regional) of the English language.

For me 'homosexual' simply indicates a sexual preference (or a collection of them) with which we are born, much as those with 'heterosexual' (or I guess multiple other) preferences are born.

For me 'gay' indicates a series of lifestyle choices which homosexual men may make occasionally or throughout their lives. I was a boringly conservative young man growing up in a boringly fascist, authoritarian & conformist country (the NZ of the 50s, 60s & 70s) so you'll forgive if I say that, with rare exceptions, the lifestyle choices of 'gay' people were not and never have been mine.

Forgive me but I find this really weird

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

LGBTQ isn't something i invented, take it up with them, I don't care

On 5/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, zhounan said:

I believe there is a lot of confusion in people's sex life.

Interesting. How is it that you know about people's sex lives? Moreover how do you know they are confused? 

Sounds more like a lot of personal judgments to me. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

LGBTQ isn't something i invented, take it up with them, I don't care

Don’t know what that has to do with your desire to tell people what they want to be. It’s up to them but you do seem to care (a lot). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

Interesting that you are the one accusing people of being narrow-minded. 

I don't think anyone here is being rude except you.

I didn’t intend to be rude. I meant it literally; “narrow” as in being limited by the few boxes you have in your mind to put people in, thereby having the need to tell them what they are/want to be/identify as. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cocoonclub said:

I didn’t intend to be rude. I meant it literally; “narrow” as in being limited by the few boxes you have in your mind to put people in, thereby having the need to tell them what they are/want to be/identify as. 

You are judging people because you think they understand less than you on this topic, which may be the case. However, traditionally held views about sex and gender are in no way worse than the views you hold, and both should be respected. Your input is great and makes for an interesting debate.

20 minutes ago, BenDeCosta said:

But instead of using petty put-downs, maybe you could have an intelligent debate?

I guess I just can’t see much intelligence in the very simplistic thinking that everything female and male is excepted to be split 50:50. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

I guess I just can’t see much intelligence in the very simplistic thinking that everything female and male is excepted to be split 50:50. 

You have very modern and progressive views about something that has been more or less set in stone for hundreds of thousands of years. I respect that, but just because someone holds a different opinion, it doesn't mean that they are narrow minded, because, in fact, the views that you consider to be outdated were also the views held by your parents, your grandparents and your great-grandparents.

But even since the beginning of time, sex has not been 50% male and 50% female as you say, because there has always been a tiny percentage of people with genetic anomalies that were born with ambiguous genitalia. There are also many other conditions like Klinefelters etc, where people were inbetween sexes. However, we are talking about a tiny percentage of people, and these people historically did not demand separate bathrooms or force society to accept them in the way that we see now.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

The only time a man put anything up my bottom was when my doctor gave me a rectal examination,i then knew i made the right desicion to be straight and never ever wanted anything inserted there????

Thankfully, my doctor was a fairly hot female who did this same procedure.  I was thankful if wasn't a man doing this to me.

I can't quite understand why I think this way!

17 minutes ago, cocoonclub said:

Don’t know what that has to do with your desire to tell people what they want to be. It’s up to them but you do seem to care (a lot). 

My only point is guys who seek out LBs for sex aren't heterosexual, simple as that, no point fighting it, accept it

• Confused 1