Do you at times miss your home country?

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

No otherwise i would go home.

But your from the US, its huge far more to do then in my country. The US has some spectaculair nature. 

I guess for you its a choice between girls and nature ????

For me its just getting away from the grey cold small country that is called the Netherlands. If it had not been Thailand it would have been an other tropical place. 

Vaals sounds lovely.

45 minutes ago, robblok said:

No otherwise i would go home.

But your from the US, its huge far more to do then in my country. The US has some spectaculair nature. 

I guess for you its a choice between girls and nature ????

For me its just getting away from the grey cold small country that is called the Netherlands. If it had not been Thailand it would have been an other tropical place. 

I miss Groningen robblok but that was a long time ago and I miss proper beer and going to a pub on a cold night but then I could smoke in the pub and didn't have to wear a mask.

How things have changed.  Oh to be in England if only for proper beer and to see my children and grand children.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I miss Groningen robblok but that was a long time ago and I miss proper beer and going to a pub on a cold night but then I could smoke in the pub and didn't have to wear a mask.

How things have changed.  Oh to be in England if only for proper beer and to see my children and grand children.

Children and Grandchildren i get, never got the obsession with beer. But to each his or her own. Also smoking in bars has been outlawed for a while (with good reason).

I really really don't like the cold weather I absolutely hate it. I hate the grey dark skies.

Yes i miss my parents but they visit me in Thailand every year (not last year because of covid)

Not much for me to miss in the Netherlands.

• Like 1