Wowing Miss Universe fans, Thailand’s Amanda Obdam reaches Top 10

snoop1130

15 hours ago, Aforek said:

may be better ! I have seen several " miss something " without make up, often being natural they were more attractive

it's true that in the streets we can see more beautiful women ; something I don't understant is that these girls must be about 1m75  high, it means that many smaller women ( and very pretty ) can't be candidates 

go to agree. I think the girls look horrid with so much make up on. They think it makes them more beautiful but I disagree. When I was 18 a girl I was interested in wanted to snog me but I was too afraid bc she had so much makup on

15 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I suspect there's at least 2 plastic bags filled with saline somewhere inside..

Don't think so..  There are pictures of her younger that support my opinion.

More likely her Canadian-Dutch heritage gifted her those assets. Dad is a big fella..

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

many Thais rooting for her to bring the third Miss Universe crown to Thailand

For reference, the final result:-

Winner: Miss Mexico

Miss Mexico Andrea Meza na di new Miss Universe 2021

• First runner-up: Brazil
  • Second runner-up: Peru
  • Third runner-up: India

Of interest:-

Best for National Costume: Miss Burma (Myanmar) - now in trouble with the murderous Junta;

Miss Myanmar Wins Miss Universe National Costume Contest

https://www.insider.com/miss-myanmar-wins-miss-universe-national-costume-contest-2021-5

Edited by Burma Bill
additional information
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Had better looking bargirls in my time, apart from the smelly fish breath in the morning, all was delightful.

I have had dozens a lot better also.

But I didn't have to pay them, not bargirls.

They even had an education, no smell and were not covered in tattoos or soiled from thousands of previous punters.

The better looking bargirls are always the busiest. Stirring the porridge I find a bit off putting and unhygienic to be honest but I can understand some people might find it delightful.

I have a friend who after a few beers he gets all romantic and likes tounge kissing them in the bar. Grosses everyone out.

3 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Totally agree. She's my mates girlfriend.

Lovely girl. Beautiful on this inside as much as she is on the outside. Got a brain too and is not afraid to stand up for social issues she believes in, even if it's to her own detriment. But people gonna hate (especially on TV) so no point in arguing with guys who think a bar girl is the height of sophistication and beauty. 

So you are saying that you'r MATES' girfriend is better then any bargirl ?? That's a bit condescending don't you think ?? And you say there is no point in arguing . Well in my mind you just started this argument by yourself . 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Susco said:

Maybe that is what beauty contests are about, it's not only about a beautiful face, but also the brains - education - personality and a few more things.

How do you think those stunners on Line would fare in that department?

Doesn't matter as long as they know some tricks and would treat me right , they win my first price ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Lol....you just brought back memories of my teenage snow dropping days.....ooops

I doubt many would get that reference.  Certainly made me laugh though cheers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kynikoi said:

She's beautiful but meh. I see better looking women on my way to and from work. Some absolute stunners in my Line feed.

The question is for these beauty contestants is who can put up with all of that nonsense. That whittles down to very few people that are willing to put up with that <deleted> and that are self-absorbed enough to be able to become a beauty pageant contestant.

I'm not woke... I'll look at them all day long but in my opinion she's far from the most beautiful woman in Thailand.

Yep. There’s a reason why they’re called “beauty contests” and not “brains contests.” Nothing wrong with the girl - I just think Thailand could be better represented in the beauty department.

To paraphrase an infamous, disgraced game show host, “when the (Thai) judges send their contestants, they’re not sending their best…” ????

4 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

However bad they smelled to you in the morning couldn't possibly be as bad as you smelled - and looked - to them.

But at least they had some monetary compensation.

You didn't... 555

Lol.....it was a win/win, they got money and I got ????

48 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

I have had dozens a lot better also.

But I didn't have to pay them, not bargirls.

They even had an education, no smell and were not covered in tattoos or soiled from thousands of previous punters.

The better looking bargirls are always the busiest. Stirring the porridge I find a bit off putting and unhygienic to be honest but I can understand some people might find it delightful.

I have a friend who after a few beers he gets all romantic and likes tounge kissing them in the bar. Grosses everyone out.

No STD's so far, so good.

Love tattoos, the bad girl look, but kittens really, no smell, as for being soiled from previous punters, well goes with the territory, didn't have time to look for V's.

Bargirls, freelancers, educated school, college and university students start young, so I am told.

Your friend is mild compared.....lol

20 minutes ago, starky said:

I doubt many would get that reference.  Certainly made me laugh though cheers. 

Good to hear, totally forgot about those days, we were so poor that me and a few mates would get in the car at about midnight and go to the richer areas and pull up at unit buildings. 

Wasn't long before we were the best dressed in our hood, ah the things you do when your young and stupid.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

So you are saying that you'r MATES' girfriend is better then any bargirl ??  

She speaks perfect English, has a great sense of humour, is educated on world affairs, does loads of charity work and was an Embassador for Mental Health until her recent comments regarding the military crackdown lost her this title (she's also a bit of an activist).

I didn't actually say she was better than a bargirl (I actually said more sophisticated and beautiful), but if you want to go there.........................yeah, that's exactly what I am saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

She speaks perfect English, has a great sense of humour, is educated on world affairs, does loads of charity work and was an Embassador for Mental Health until her recent comments regarding the military crackdown lost her this title (she's also a bit of an activist).

I didn't actually say she was better than a bargirl (I actually said more sophisticated and beautiful), but if you want to go there.........................yeah, that's exactly what I am saying.

Obviously better than any bargirl. Make her parents proud, not shamed.

Why the need to be PC for everything?

It is what it is.

6 minutes ago, bangon04 said:

One quarter - her mother is described as "Thai-Chinese"

Mixes are always the best looking, like that Filipina-German who won Miss Universe.

Of course I had no idea that Thai-Norwegian was that good.

23 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I am sure Amanda had been approached with dozen of marriage proposals from billionaires and celebrities from all over the world at this point.

But according to another thread she won't like their BO.

4 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

So more sophisticated and more beautifull doesn't mean better ?? I think if you want to say things like that you better say them to yourself , some people on here have a bargirl for a girlfriend and for them she is the best in the world(not me by the way,but everybody their own choice) . But to say your MATES' girlfriend is better is still a bit condescending to me so better keep it for yourself . And to say that she is more beautifull then a bargirl is also a bit strange . You do know how many bargirls there are right ?? And for sure there are some that are more beautifull then your MATES' girlfriend . Or does your MATE needs to get worried because your are secretly in love with his girlfriend ????

4 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

Sounds a lot more expensive than a bar girl.

Will probably ration the sex as well.

• Haha 1