90 day online notification- not working again?

If you can access the online reporting site it is working.

It seems your problem is getting past page one of the report application.

I assume you are getting the contact your local immigration office. That has been discussed in the pinned topic for online reporting for over 6 years now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah... filled out the form online on Thursday night, approval came through this afternoon, first time it's ever worked for me. I've heard that you can use Firefox, but I used Chrome just to be on the safe side.

• Like 2

I think I am right in saying that it is also dependent upon your local IO  ??

My IO , Ayutthaya, didn’t do any online reporting until about 18 months ago, I managed 3 until it went down and apparently they haven’t got the memo to turn it back on again !!

Unless any posters done online in Ayutthaya recently ??

• Like 2

I did it last week with no problem - submitted Tuesday morning and received the approval Thursday evening (after 5pm). As Joe said, if you can see the site, it's up - but that doesn't mean that any individual person will have success using it.

18 minutes ago, khunjeff said:

I did it last week with no problem - submitted Tuesday morning and received the approval Thursday evening (after 5pm). As Joe said, if you can see the site, it's up - but that doesn't mean that any individual person will have success using it.

I did mine about 2 weeks ago and got approved as I did it, was also approved during the process last time I did it in Feb.

Obviously some local influence on how it is used.

7 minutes ago, Henricus said:

this morning was working and approved with a new date in les than 1 min.

That is same as me , not surprising as we will be on the same database. Indications are that they are using local databases rather than being centralised.

3 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Indications are that they are using local databases rather than being centralised.

Everything is on the online site until you submit your report and it the goes to your local office for approval.

Local offices apparently have the ability to activate auto approval.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Everything is on the online site until you submit your report and it the goes to your local office for approval.

What you see on the screen is the application, the immigration office would see the same application but presented differently. Even within  the same office different users would have different level of access, something I used to do for a living.

The application code will point to a data source, normally a database but can be a dynamic source,  so unless you know the code there is no way of knowing where the data is held, one server or many.

Software evolves and changes are made regularly, most of the time without anyone being aware. Sometimes however, a change is made that upsets the relationship with the database structure and something has to take place to realign the data so to speak.

The words you used "goes to your local office" would imply that the data entered on the application would populate fields in a local database, rather than a centralised database, but that would be speculation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I live in Pattaya and the report goes to Trat also the approval come from the office in Trat

28 minutes ago, Henricus said:

I live in Pattaya and the report goes to Trat also the approval come from the office in Trat

Is that the province you used when completing page 2 of the online report?

That is the only way it could be sent for approval in Trat.

What does it say under this on the approval of your report.

image.png.c4f84cbea6ae8fcd1afe6b545deca2b7.png

After another morning of attempts to use the on-line system, I decided to report the old fashioned, yet trusted, way in person. All done within an hour including travel time.

Thanks for everyone’s input and advice.

Edited by bangkokbrain
  • Like 2

I'm also having this problem and getting a notification to see the office.

Yesterday I tried four different browsers.

This morning I tried edge on another computer and at my workplace. No good.

What I've noticed is that the response the office response comes back immediately it's as though the data isn't even sent to the server it just locks and errors.

I'll go up tomorrow.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Is that the province you used when completing page 2 of the online report?

That is the only way it could be sent for approval in Trat.

What does it say under this on the approval of your report.

image.png.c4f84cbea6ae8fcd1afe6b545deca2b7.png

I did this for my daughter who stays in Trat, I live in Pattya.

gives me Trat Immigration with telephone nr and E-mail

receipt of notification also from Trat immigration

Today I tried my first online registration and I should be qualified for online-registration as I did it my last one on site in Lampang nearly 3 month ago.

I used firefox-browser and disabled the popup blocker before I started. It did not work. And I had the same effect as others answering here, that the popup shows up immediately after I clicked submit at step one titeled fill up personal information.

So I tried the app and turned of WLAN .... took a picture of the mrz from my passport, entered all the information again ... the app does not work for me too.

So now I have to travel 100 km to the immigration ... arghh.

Gave up wasting my time with the online, must have tried all the different permutations available ( browser, phone or laptop , fill only asterisk marked, standing on one leg, waving 500 baht in front of webcam, etc , etc ).

Went to the IO :

” Visa extension “ ( that’s what the sign says ) outside in a tent .

90 days inside, took about 1 minute, quickest ever !!

Ayutthaya

On 5/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, kynikoi said:

I'm also having this problem and getting a notification to see the office.

Yesterday I tried four different browsers.

This morning I tried edge on another computer and at my workplace. No good.

What I've noticed is that the response the office response comes back immediately it's as though the data isn't even sent to the server it just locks and errors.

I'll go up tomorrow.

From your post it appears you are using a computer. That being the case you are running the application on a web server somewhere. If the application was being run local then you would have had to install a piece of software on your computer.

When you get to the bottom of the first page and press 'submit' the application will try and place the data from the fields you have populated into corresponding fields in a database, and as you are already on the server that will be instant.

If the data is inconsistent with what the database is expecting then an error message will be generated. The format of the data should be verified by the application as it is entered so the problem is more likely to be verification of the data being entered against previously held data. The data  format is defined in the data dictionary and years ago operator error was a major problem but these days the format should be checked on entry, for example there would never be any letters in a date. Drop down boxes help a lot but there is little can be done about for example a mispelt name, that would then be verified against held data.

I have used it many times over the last few years without a problem, I use internet explorer. Last year immigration said there was problems as a result of the amnesty so in Nov I did it in person, and then in Feb and a fortnight ago did it online without a problem.

Phones are different, normally a piece of software has to be installed on the phone and I am not very familiar with how  that works.

Did online (for CW) 10 days ago, this was just 7 days after retirement extension. Again yesterday for an elderly resident in my apartment. No problem in either case. Desktop with W10, chrome 'as is' (no VPN, no clearing of history/cache). 

15 minutes ago, cormanr7 said:

Did online (for CW) 10 days ago, this was just 7 days after retirement extension. Again yesterday for an elderly resident in my apartment.

The day you apply for your extension means nothing for online reporting. It is the date you current extension expires.

That is the date shown on your previous 90 day report.