Vaccination Registration At Makro (Superhighway) Well Organised, Quick And Successful

Greenside

2 hours ago, Greenside said:

GOOD NEWS IF YOU ACTUALLY GOT AN APPOINTMENT AT ONE OF THE REGISTRATION CENTERS SUCH AS MAKRO!  THE CHECK FUNCTION ON THE NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM AT http://chiangmaihealth.go.th/ RECOGNISED MY YELLOW BOOK/PINK CARD ID AND CAME UP WITH CONFIRMATION OF THE HOSPITAL, TIME AND DATE, SO IT SEEMS CLEAR THAT THOSE WITH A FOREIGNER ID WHO HAVE AN ACTUAL APPOINTMENT NEED NOT RE-REGISTER.

I'm sorry, the link quoted above was wrong.  It should be: https://www.chiangmaihealth.go.th/wallofcm/

• 4 weeks later...

I went for my Vaccine today  and to cut a long story short, NO HAVE.

Three or Four customer service desks at Suan Dork Hospital and around 8 very nice young ladies, for me eventually be told NONE LEFT.

Eventually after checking on my Mobile that I had not received a text message they promised they will Text me with my new appointment at MOR CHOR.

Er MOR CHOR where ?

They could not explain and wrote in Thai on my original appointment card the address, Any Red Song Taw driver will know.

I returned to my Condo and spoke to the young ladies in the office.

Yes todays entertainment curtesy of a Frang, Flang or what ever we are.

I loaned the girls my iPad and now I know where MOR CHOR is I think.

Its Chiang Mai University Convention Center off Nimmanahaeminda Road.

I'll wait a day or two then after regular checks on my Phone see if a Text has appeared.

john

On 7/2/2021 at 5:40 PM, jonwilly said:

Suan Dork called to give me a firm booking for Monday 05th July at the Convention center.

john

When and where did you register in the first place? Do you have a pink ID card?