Covid Insurance

Roojai, starts at 300+ and top cover 850, seems OK . 1,000.000 cover for death with wife as beneficiary...whoops ...

Edited by PJPom
addition

15 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Just a covid-19 insurance or the one they demand from Immigration...???

It has nothing to do with immigration. It is the embassies that want the $100,000 covid 19 insurance to get a certificate of entry.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It has nothing to do with immigration. It is the embassies that want the $100,000 covid 19 insurance to get a certificate of entry.

But question remains, what Insurance is he looking for....

glegolo

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, PJPom said:

Roojai, starts at 300+ and top cover 850, seems OK . 1,000.000 cover for death with wife as beneficiary...whoops ...

That is for people already in Thailand.

He is asking about the mandatory $100K US COVID policy required to enter the country.

On 5/18/2021 at 7:19 AM, ubonjoe said:

The is a website for the required insurance to get a COE. https://www.tipinsure.com/CovidRegional/product_detail

It can be found on most embassy and consulate websites.

I understand the minimum $100,000 USD coverage requirement, but the requirements re: the length or period of coverage aren't clear. That is, do I need to purchase a three month policy or six months or...?

2 hours ago, fusion58 said:

I understand the minimum $100,000 USD coverage requirement, but the requirements re: the length or period of coverage aren't clear. That is, do I need to purchase a three month policy or six months or...?

The covid 19 insurance must be valid for the length of the permit to stay you will get when entering the country.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fpexpert said:

I live in Thailand on a O visa with a Thai marriage extension, if i were to visit the UK later this year for a month would i be required to get the Covid insurance for my return?

You would have to have the $100,000 covid 19 insurance valid to the day your extension of stay ends to enter the country.