My wife doesn't like my bad body odor (BO).

7 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Then I'm not doing too bad at all after 6 years here, still have the same amount I came here with, so guess here pulling my wallet ever since has to do with me paying for us to survive, no different than back in my home country, e.g. I control the finances, always have, always will till the day I part this life, then it's hers and the kids to what they please with, and knowing her, it will last a long time because she is as tight as a fishes a.. ????

Good reply, and I actually was joking.  Good luck to both of you.  ????

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would think respect and empathy for your wifes quite reasonable feelings on this overides your right to smell badly, not only for your wife but she will lose face in front of other Thais and that must dent her respect for you as a person. If my darling said that to me I would be showering and buying a tropical strength deoderant and checking with her. I lost my sense of smell many years ago so I am very careful about my body and oral hygiene. In the end who wants to be offensive to their wife? I find that quite disrespectful. If you cant do it for your wife, do it for your long suffering friends.

• Like 1

instead of antiperspirants I do use hospital alcohol spray, those 500ml for 35b at supermarket pharmacies. Use it liberally some 10-20x daily. That's on top some 5x showers, which I use also for cooling body (I don't use air con at all).

In the west there are actually roll ons with alhohol gely, and they are the cheapest, some 15 pence from supermarket brand.

I have red, that armpit smell is a turner for females, because it contain pheromones, natural sexual attractants. 

So when in love those smells have bonding purpose. Body chemistry.

I had a girlfriend and sometimes we spontaneous meetings after I had raw garlic sandwich. She did smell but was turned so much on, that she did not mind to kiss, it was neutral for her.

So I think it's about how attractive we are to opposite sex

Edited by internationalism