Thailand reports daily record of 35 new COVID-19 deaths, 2,473 cases

webfact

3 minutes ago, anchadian said:

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1394823503946256391

Thailand discovers 3,394 new cases of COVID-19 with 29 new deaths on Wednesday, bringing the total tally to 116,949. Today's new cases include 1,498 cases reported in prisons and 1,896 reported elsewhere in Thailand over the past 24 hours. #โควิด19 #COVID19 #Thailand #KE

And there is the information I was waiting for.  Thank you @anchadian for your daily posts.  I was also looking to see if there had been a posting or tweet.  of those 3,394, invariably 1,408 must be the prison cases leaving just under 2k for the general population.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It looks like 4,000+ individuals were released from hospitals and field hospitals yesterday. That may mean that hospital occupancy is reducing, a sign that the pandemic is receding.

You forgot to add how many were admitted to hospital, surely that is a sign the pandemic is not receding.

• Haha 1

Just now, colinneil said:

You forgot to add how many were admitted to hospital, surely that is a sign the pandemic is not receding.

No, I thought that it would be obvious from today’s 1800 new cases and 4,000 hospital departures.

Do I have to do the math for you?