90 Not Working For Me

I've been doing the 90day online for years. Went to MTT as it was down.

20 minutes ago I added my information into the form and received an error to contact the local office or something.

I sent an email to the address on the prior approved online receipt. I don't expect to hear anything from them and that's why I've come to the forum.

• Like 1

Just as a follow-up I was in Firefox browser which had worked for years.

I called the hotline the agent was not especially helpful and told me to continue to try for weeks until I had to go to immigration to do it in person. I don't understand that reasoning at all.

I then returned and switch browsers using Chrome. She had recommended Microsoft explorer but explorer is pretty much unsupported and gone by Microsoft I do have it on my computer.

She should have referred to edge so I think that anyone using the new Microsoft product might have an issue.

But myself I think it has something to do with having gone up to immigration and filed in 90 day in person.

Argh!!

I just tried the old Internet explorer and it came up with the same message immediately.

Is it at all possible that I didn't enter the information correctly and hit enter and somehow it's created two applications I can't get to the second screen that's really the issue it flags and says to check with the office.

17 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

Is it at all possible that I didn't enter the information correctly and hit enter and somehow it's created two applications I can't get to the second screen that's really the issue it flags and says to check with the office.

That does not create another application. Nothing is saved until you get to the last pages.

Many people have reported problems after doing one in person. I suspect it is checking your previous report records that still show your last report done online.

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Next time i do my 90 day online reporting I'm going to do screenprints so i have an exact record what I input, hopefully I'll remember in around 80 days but you never know

It's on your receipt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That does not create another application. Nothing is saved until you get to the last pages.

Many people have reported problems after doing one in person. I suspect it is checking your previous report records that still show your last report done online.

So I would then be late.

I really hate going to MTT. CW was bad enough.

This is precisely why 90-day reports are such an issue for foreigners. When it's working it's barely acceptable when it's not working it's a day off of work, 500 baht for taxi fare and a day spent with very rude people.

• Like 2

Did online successfully after last report by postal mail.

Used Firefox.

My "only" problem with report in person is a 200 km round-trip to a city which I lost a lot of interest in ????

No queues, no rude people.

Edited by KhunBENQ

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Quite right, i have the screenprint of the approved screen, forgot I'd taken it

If you download the PDF you can copy paste it assuming that you don't have the ability to save the form turned on in your browser. If you're saving that information as soon as you type the first letter or number in the form it should just pop into the field.

2 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

Was that minutes, hours, days, weeks ago?

May 3rd 2021.

Just two minutes ago did the status check.

And one correction: the first online report after report by postal mail was Feb 16th 2021.

Edited by KhunBENQ

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

hat does not create another application.

Sorry for the confusion Joe.

Applying twice.

But you're saying until you essentially hit that final button nothing is actually submitted which is good thank you

6 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

90dayonline.jpg

Well you can get into the system so that isn't very hopeful for me. Having said that it is a different function actually registering your 90-day report. You did so on May 3rd and today is a very different day different week.

I found it so strange that the woman on the phone told me just to keep trying. If it was a systems issue I would expect you would at least have been honest enough to say that they're having a bit of trouble to keep trying and not just oh well life's like that keep trying. Thailand argh!

Up until this point I'm not had one bit of trouble with this application process over 5 years. So as I think and Joe had stated it's probably has something to do with my report physically in MTT or it's seeing my old report as late from December and flagging that.

Either way, it's a wasted day of my life a wasted 500 baht and a huge headache.

Edited by kynikoi

1 minute ago, kynikoi said:

I found it so strange that the woman on the phone told me just to keep trying.

What else is she supposed to say? "Have you re-started  your PC?"

Assuming you can get to the main web page (so any VPN needs to be off), then it is "up".

If you can't get past the first page, and get the "See immigration" message, then you can keep trying.

Some few reports of success after dozens or hundreds of attempts over the ~ 14 day "window". Multiple attempts, for me and when applying for friends, never ever works. I have previously made successful filings, again for myself and for friends, but using the exact same info results in the see Imm. msg.

Nothing lost in continuing to try up until the window closes. After that its' time for a visit.

24 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

May 3rd 2021.

Just two minutes ago did the status check.

You are lucky you did a report shortly before the system went down in February.

And now you were able to do it online again.

I did my online report in early January and was due in April while the system was down. Mine was done in person 2 days late in April since I was hoping it would be up by the day it was due.

43 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What else is she supposed to say? "Have you re-started  your PC?"

This sort of stuff usually isn't at least should not be random.

Therefore it either works or it doesn't work. If it's not working there's usually a fairly clear reason and people on the phone should know that or at least know that there is a an issue.

Not... Oh, well... Keep trying you have 10 more days...

That's pathetic.

Okay everyone thank you very much for all of your help and input. If I do get in and get the app processed I'll report back on this thread.

I filled in my 90 day report at 13.40 hours today on Firefox.

Pressed submit, received page saying go to local office for more information.

I thought I had submitted wrongly so tried again, same message.

I have 10 days in hand so I'll see what happens.

9 minutes ago, kynikoi said:

This sort of stuff usually isn't at least should not be random.

Of course it's not "random", it's just "broken". I mean it really never worked reliably; it always had major flaws (new passport, old entry, first report in person after an int'l arrival, etc.).

It was shut down "for repairs", but turned back on, in it's original flawed state recently. Nothing was repaired, and it seems to be even more unreliable since the recent re-start.

Quite simply, in many cases it seems like the web/app can't find the current status of your permission to stay - obviously it can for some - and thus reverts to a previous (old, out of date, expired) permission to stay date, and deems you ineligible to file a 90-day report.

Some speculate that the system has not been updated with your "new" permission to stay date.

And, if doing a 90-day report after an annual extension of stay, you may also experience the see Imm msg. (Although I've seen reports of success after an extension.)

• Like 1