Country reopening the ‘only hope’ for Bangkok’s Chatuchak market vendors

webfact

Chatuchak.jpg

Most vendors at Bangkok’s Chatuchak market are hoping that the Thai government will reopen the country as soon as possible and allow foreign tourists in again, to help revive their businesses, saying it is their “only hope.”

According to the vendors, half of the famed market’s customers are usually foreigners, especially tourists.

One shoe vendor at the market told Thai PBS that they will close their shop for the next three weeks, because there are no customers.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/country-reopening-the-only-hope-for-bangkoks-chatuchak-market-vendors/

Logo-top-.png

30 minutes ago, webfact said:

One shoe vendor at the market told Thai PBS that they will close their shop for the next three weeks, because there are no customers.

Try Shopee

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

Chatuchack market...
I bought some accessories online for 50 Baht/piece, I found the same things at Pratunam for 50-75 Baht and at Chatuchak... 250-500 Baht!

Ditto.  Lazada gets about half the business that I used to do at brick and mortar storefronts.  I don't want to deal with masks, hand sanitizer, and tracking apps.  I'm not worried about Covid, I just detest the drama.
"Click click click"  Products hand delivered to my door.  Drama-free shopping.

• Like 1