Which club will Harry Kane be playing for next season?

RickG16

Which club will Harry Kane be playing for next season?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Surprised Liverpool aren't an option, Rick.

4 centre forwards will be on the move this summer, all to Prem clubs, in my view:

Haaland to City.

Kane to Chelsea.

Lukaku to ???

Calvert-Lewin to ???

Be interesting to see who Spurs appoint as manager.

1 hour ago, champers said:

Surprised Liverpool aren't an option, Rick.

4 centre forwards will be on the move this summer, all to Prem clubs, in my view:

Haaland to City.

Kane to Chelsea.

Lukaku to ???

Calvert-Lewin to ???

Be interesting to see who Spurs appoint as manager.

Just not heard them linked much with him the past, and seems like they are quite invested in Firminho.

Anyway, without Champs League football hopefully they won't be an option.

I quite like DCL, but hope that United don't end up with him when it seemed like there was a chance of Haaland or Kane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Oooooh. Spuds fans would never forgive him ????

Yeah I don't think going from one volatile club to another that isn't regarded as a huge step up, plus all the fan abuse would be worthwhile.

However, if Chelsea come calling as European champions that could make it a bit more attractive....

I think City have a big Harry Kane sized hole in there squad with aguero leaving, but they don't usually fork out massive sums on transfare.

United don't need him, but his purchase might curry favour for the Glazers with the fans,

Then there's PSG..... Loads of money, and poch as manager.

I think Paris.

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Oooooh. Spuds fans would never forgive him ????

They never forgave Sol Campbell too. He left on a free to Arsenal; they will get a big fee for Kane. He owes Spurs nothing and he supposedly has said that all offers for him should be considered, so Chelsea it is for me. Spurs have their new ground to pay for so can't be picky.

3 hours ago, champers said:

They never forgave Sol Campbell too. He left on a free to Arsenal; they will get a big fee for Kane. He owes Spurs nothing and he supposedly has said that all offers for him should be considered, so Chelsea it is for me. Spurs have their new ground to pay for so can't be picky.

The fact he owes Spurs nothing doesn't change the fact they will make his career a misery if he goes to Chelsea. Plus he's Spurs captain. No way he goes Chelsea. 

On 5/18/2021 at 10:29 AM, mrbojangles said:

Spurs

I reckon he wants to stay in the PL and I don't think neither Chelsea, City or United will stump up the alleged ridiculous fee that Levy wants

I agree....he'd love to go to Citeh but I doubt they will pay £150m....Utd might tho...and no way would Levy entertain Chelski.

So unless Kane is willing to dig out his passport its the not currently so mighty Spurs.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

I agree....he'd love to go to Citeh but I doubt they will pay £150m....Utd might tho...and no way would Levy entertain Chelski.

So unless Kane is willing to dig out his passport its the not currently so mighty Spurs.

I'm still betting on Man United. Sell Martial and Pogba and they're 3/4 of the way there.