Roku Ultra Remote control

sirineou

I am located in Khon Kaen.

After being stuck in the US for over two years we just got back a couple of weeks ago, and finally made it out of quarantine and back home. I brought with me my Roku Ultra box and My Fire stick. (I Like the Roku better) but in the rush to get here before May 6th and do only 7 day quarantine, I forgot to bring the remote control for both devices. I looked in Lazada and everything they have is shipping from China. It was cheap enough so I ordered one, but no idea if I will ever get it.  Any Ideas where I might be able to buy one in Thailand? Or I can order one from Amazon , have it shipped to my sister in the US and have her mail it to me, does anyone think that's a good idea? 

Thank you all in advance????

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

they have is shipping from China. It was cheap enough so I ordered one, but no idea if I will ever get it. 

The stuff from China I've ordered from Lazada has "mostly" arrived...sometimes slowly and 2 times not at all because of "prohibited items" ( why a DVB TV tuner and a 240v current sensing coil are prohibited I'll never know)

no problem as I always choose "Cash on Delivery" 

so no delivery no cash.

Now I do normally check the box to sort for "local"   in Thailand products but sometimes there is no choice but to order from China   had one other bad  China order   paid for 2 items but only got one in the package.

I think the remote will eventually turn up ????????

Edited by johng
  • Thanks 1

I've also ordered quite a few items from China on lazada, and found the service reliable.

I would suggest that you wait patiently for it to arrive, but in the meantime, I have an app on my smartphone that allows me to use my phone as a mouse toggle device using a Bluetooth connection.

If I can send the link shortly, you could use that until you get both remotes.

I'll look now how I can send it.

• Thanks 1

I have ordered many things from Lazada that have come from China. Never had a problem. I think your order will arrive.  Check the tracking every couple of days to get an update. Item should arrive within two weeks or so.

• Like 1

Order it from Amazon, stay away from the Lazada Chinese cra***p

But in the meantime just download the Roku remote control app on either your iPhone or Android phone.

They work great

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

But in the meantime just download the Roku remote control app on either your iPhone or Android phone.

They work great

And where do you think Amazon get them from?

Besides, what's wrong with Chinese cra***p?  They're very good bearings.

image.png.01e0bcf1179d845d7c4cc0dd16dab92d.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And where do you think the thinks which Amazon sells are produced? Made in the USA? 555

I'm not saying that they probably aren't manufactured in China.

But what I would say is that if what you get ordering from Amazon doesn't work, you get your money back.

Try doing that with Lazada!

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

I'm not saying that they probably aren't manufactured in China.

But what I would say is that if what you get ordering from Amazon doesn't work, you get your money back.

Try doing that with Lazada!

I guess I ordered at least 50 things from Lazada. 49 were ok, 1 was a wrong delivery that was sorted out. All in all I am satisfied with them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

They work great

I found the exact one I need on Amazon , but I have never ordered anything in Thailand from Amazon. I looked at Amazon international and they do not have a Thai section.

I do have Amazon Prime, and bank accounts in the US, and Use them extensively when I am in the US. How do I order something from Amazon with my Thai account.?

11 hours ago, sirineou said:

I found the exact one I need on Amazon , but I have never ordered anything in Thailand from Amazon. I looked at Amazon international and they do not have a Thai section.

I do have Amazon Prime, and bank accounts in the US, and Use them extensively when I am in the US. How do I order something from Amazon with my Thai account.?

Go to your USA account and add a second mailing address, your Thai one.  Then select it as where you want the item to ship to.  Then do another search for the Roku remote. If the seller will ship to Thailand you will see it as available to purchase. If they won't ship to Thailand you won't see it in your search listings.  Easy.

• Like 2