Bangkok to Launch Web-based Vaccine Registration

snoop1130

1621321921654-0x800-1.jpg

BANGKOK, May 18 (TNA) – Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) plans to launch the web-based system for Covid-19 vaccine registration for people aged 18-59 years old.

Bangkok governor Aswin Kwanmuang said the BMA would receive 2.5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines each month from the Public Health Ministry in June and July. The vaccines will be allocated to 126 hospitals and 25 non-hospital vaccination sites to inoculate at least 60,000 people per day.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-699079

tnalogo.jpg

-- © Copyright TNA 2021-05-18

• Haha 2

So those very poor people, and there are 100,000s of them,  without smartphones or access to the internet will presumably be discarded as collateral damage then I guess. Ah well say it all really then.????

1 minute ago, pixelaoffy said:

18-59? What about 60 +

They were in the old plan, that planned to have 60+ sign up and plan for their vaccinations in the future.  But that plan didn't work so well because not everyone could sign up.  Seems like the plan now is to scrap that plan and plan around it with a new plan so they can plan for people to plan their vaccines once the vaccines arrive according to the planned timetalbe.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

People 60+ can already register, have been able to all month.

Bangkok BMA is nto under MoPH, unlike rest of the country, which gives them more latitude.

I think we will see more and more of this independent action by sub-national level leaders. Unfortunately it won't be all of them.

No where to register with just passport only this colored card business 

8 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

No where to register with just passport only this colored card business 

The link above has provision for passport number, it just does not appear to work, you can register on mor prom with a tax id number

If vaccinations are mandatory, do you still have to register, or do the the local health officials pop around and inject you, like they police standing water around here for mosquitoes?

More and more methods of registration seem to be springing up, hopefully one day, those without tech will not only be able to register, but to get vaccinated as well.

14 hours ago, Caldera said:

That's not the BMA's (upcoming) system announced here. That's Chulabhorn Hospital's (existing) system.

@Clive Baxter Well at least the Chulabhorn hospital have been able to create a working registration system in English/Thai and that accepts foreign passport numbers. I just registered successfully.

15 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Link has already been posted by Oxx  https://vaccinecovid19.cra.ac.th/VaccineCOVID19/form/registration

Tried it but would not accept passport number, you have to laugh!

It has been this way all along.

You MUST have Thai ID # to register.

Maybe it will change soon ???

My suggestion and what I have done is to call my local private hospital and get my name and number on the 'for sale' vaccine list.

When it will come and what it will be they do not yet know.

They do however now know me and gave me a link to check constantly.

For what it's worth.........

45 minutes ago, CLW said:

@Clive Baxter Well at least the Chulabhorn hospital have been able to create a working registration system in English/Thai and that accepts foreign passport numbers. I just registered successfully.

Oh really ? Excellent !!!

Care to share their contact info kap ?

11 minutes ago, SouthernMan3 said:

It has been this way all along.

You MUST have Thai ID # to register.

Maybe it will change soon ???

My suggestion and what I have done is to call my local private hospital and get my name and number on the 'for sale' vaccine list.

When it will come and what it will be they do not yet know.

They do however now know me and gave me a link to check constantly.

For what it's worth.........

No, it has a button for passports, then asks for passport number

59 minutes ago, CLW said:

which browser did you use?

Edited by clivebaxter

2 minutes ago, SouthernMan3 said:

Safari

I am looking at this below...