Essential OIls

Neeranam

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Thanks, I don't know too much about them, but one for promoting a good, relaxing sleep.

Lavender is the one you need.

Some find it a little overpowering, so go easy. You can also tone it down and lift to a citrus note with Bergamot, also good in its own right for sleep /relaxation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Thanks a lot. Do you know if the ones they sell need diluted?

I expect those ones that do are more expensive,

Essential oils are "neat" they need to be diluted or added to a "carrier" thats why you only need a few drops in a diffuser as an example. My suggestion is to get one of those diffusers for the bedroom, fill with water add your drops.

Something like this........

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.WvKY2

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Essential oils are "neat" they need to be diluted or added to a "carrier" thats why you only need a few drops in a diffuser as an example. My suggestion is to get one of those diffusers for the bedroom, fill with water add your drops.

Something like this........

https://s.lazada.co.th/s.WvKY2

That looks great, I was thinking of the candle thing, pretty cheap too, thanks a lot Charlie ????, looks like Lazada it is! 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

That looks great, I was thinking of the candle thing, pretty cheap too, thanks a lot Charlie ????, looks like Lazada it is! 

Scented candles are fine but please be careful about lit candles when you are sleeping and the potential hazard.

Just a suggestion.

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Scented candles are fine but please be careful about lit candles when you are sleeping and the potential hazard.

Just a suggestion.

Right, I meant the candle that goes under a bowl.

Maybe better with the thing you mentioned. Would you recommend pure stuff, ie only one 'flavour' or a mixed thing like  -

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/prumie-good-sleep-aromatherapy-emotional-blend-essential-oil-10-ml-diffuser-aroma-oil-i2067274505-s6747918861.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.38.41ff90e5Mrx8uC&search=1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Right, I meant the candle that goes under a bowl.

Maybe better with the thing you mentioned. Would you recommend pure stuff, ie only one 'flavour' or a mixed thing like  -

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/prumie-good-sleep-aromatherapy-emotional-blend-essential-oil-10-ml-diffuser-aroma-oil-i2067274505-s6747918861.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.38.41ff90e5Mrx8uC&search=1

Pre blended "recipies" work but you are limiting yourself to just just one use.

If you buy the oil you actually need for the job (lavender) you can build your own collection to achieve and use for other things.

As an example: Lavender added to a carrier oil is excellent for burns and skin problems.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

Pre blended "recipies" work but you are limiting yourself to just just one use.

If you buy the oil you actually need for the job (lavender) you can build your own collection to achieve and use for other things.

As an example: Lavender added to a carrier oil is excellent for burns and skin problems.

I see, I found a reasonably priced one.image.png.d80dcc789d9dbcc208e935b68ec1f40b.png

• Like 1

When I was in Thailand bought some from a shop in the Suvarnabhumi airport. (breaking my number one rule , never buy overpriced things from any airports) but forgot to take them from somewhere else and they had a pretty good discount. I think I paid 3600 baht for a pack of 6 pieces or 7. Yeah I probably got ripped off but anyway...

The brand is Pranali and searching online it seems they have a website and a online shop.

They are high quality but they are  a bit on the expensive side

Pranali Wellness 

Essential Oil – Pranali Wellness these were the ones that I got. Pretty good and long lasting odor.

Edited by anon7854
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 10:28 PM, Neeranam said:

Does anyone know a quality shop to buy online?

Deep Sleep by Phutawan is a ready mixed spray based on essential oils. It was recommended to me by a doctor.

I've been using it for a year. It really does the job. Spray it on the side edge of your pillowcase to avoid eye contact while you're asleep.

https://www.lazada.co.th/tag/phutawan-deep-sleep/