Thais increasingly wary of Covid vaccines, study finds

webfact

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Maskless in Brazil: Chinese vaccine creates pandemic oasis

SAO PAULO -- Serrana, a town about a four-hour drive from the city of Sao Paulo, seems worlds away from the coronavirus outbreak overwhelming the rest of Brazil.

During a visit to the commuter town of about 45,000 last week, people chatted together cheerfully on benches along a major thoroughfare. No masks were in sight, tha vaccination campaign that has successfully inoculated 97.7% of Serrana's adult residents with a Chinese-made shot and grabbed the attention of coronavirus researchers the world over.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/Maskless-in-Brazil-Chinese-vaccine-creates-pandemic-oasis

If you follow the link, it gets even scarier

I know this story. 

Show it to the Thais, rounded up for vaccination.

14 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

From what the medical articles indicate on Covid you should not be at risk but unfortunately from the cases of vaccinated people even if a small percentage of vaccines in Europe cause the so-called cardiac arrhythmia and it is what causes the formation of stones in the blood system, therefore it would seem that those who have had heart problems such as arrhythmia are more at risk of getting vaccines than if they take Covid. But as you know every human body reacts differently, nothing with this Covid can be indicated safely with the new generation vaccines not tested on the guinea pigs but on the whole population, we would probably know it with certainty in two years.

Yes agree, the heart attack I had was caused by no other than a clot and a stent was inserted. I have been on aspirin, blood pressure and cholesterol medication since back then, strange part is I never had high blood pressure or high cholesterol back then, nor do I have it today. I suppose it's standard practice to prescribe those drugs for life once to the patient once he/she has had a stent inserted.

If I did eventually get a jab and died well before all of the data is back in 2022-2023-2024 depending on the vaccine, then no doubt I would have died with the vaccine, and not because of the vaccine.....lol

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I loath the propaganda machine, what surprises me is that most people believe what they want to hear and never look back at history, i.e. how governments lied and continue to do so, that's just my take on the past, e.g. a dog doesn't change it's spots so a bit hard to trust them, so I try hard to focus on the science.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes agree, the heart attack I had was caused by no other than a clot and a stent was inserted. I have been on aspirin, blood pressure and cholesterol medication since back then, strange part is I never had high blood pressure or high cholesterol back then, nor do I have it today. I suppose it's standard practice to prescribe those drugs for life once to the patient once he/she has had a stent inserted.

If I did eventually get a jab and died well before all of the data is back in 2022-2023-2024 depending on the vaccine, then no doubt I would have died with the vaccine, and not because of the vaccine.....lol

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I loath the propaganda machine, what surprises me is that most people believe what they want to hear and never look back at history, i.e. how governments lied and continue to do so, that's just my take on the past, e.g. a dog doesn't change it's spots so a bit hard to trust them, so I try hard to focus on the science.

It seems to me that in your case if they put a stent on you I can think that you needed it to widen your heart artery, if you have to take these medicines also for cholesterol it will be because in many cases like yours these medicines save your life because This is due to many experiences on other patients, artery closure is invariably linked to the well known cause of cholesterol gradually proceeding to closure of the arteries, and very strange that you have never suffered from cholesterol before because you should have had warning signs from doctors or you have had incompetent doctors who have done your blood tests.

As for the vaccine, usually a vaccine includes studies and researches very long from 5 to 10 years but here unfortunately there is no long-term experience on the experimental vaccines that are administered, but the fact that the companies that produce these vaccines have signed facts of the safeguard clauses on future problems on the people who will receive the vaccines and this in my opinion does not give any guarantee that if you get the vaccine it is 100/100 guaranteed of no future effect even in 2 or 3 years or more .
It seems to me like a Russian roulette and certainly not a medical solution that can be called a vaccine.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, billd766 said:

Sherly, It is good to know that somebody here on TVF has a medical background and knows what they are talking about.

There are so many conflicting opinions I would far rather trust your judgement than ALL the other "experts" on TVF.

Sheryl please accept my sincere apologies for misspelling your name. I usually proof read my posts before sending them off to TVF.

Edited by billd766
Added extra text

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Thank you for that information as I had 2 stents put in during 2006 at the Bangkok International Hospital. (They did a great job and I have/had a copy of the operation)

Like you I have been on blood pressure and cholesterol medication since then and I feel fine.

I got registered for vaccination at the local clinic last Friday as did my wife and we are waiting for the vaccines and appointments.

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2021 at 8:40 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Yes they are making it sound as if they died from the vaccines, not dying with the vaccines, there is a clear difference.

No vaccines have been tied to the deaths of those who have taken it, it's what it is, but people will hear and see things as they do, self included, just got to sift through it all to get to the bottom of it, the facts, i.e. at the moment, no vaccines have been proven to be associated with the deaths of people taking the vaccines, those who took the vaccine and died shortly thereafter died with the vaccine, not from it.

Hope that makes sense ????

It makes sense to those with a moderate intelligence, can't really speak for the rest. 

• Haha 1