Similar performance & price to the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, but with waterproof rating?

Hi All.

Looking for reasonable performance without paying a kings ransom, I've been eyeing off the Galaxy Note 10 Lite.

Not the fastest, but, at 12,000 appears to be a solid performer.

The Note function is not an issue, but the deal breaker is a complete lack of waterproofing or water resistance.

Something invaluable in Thailand.

Is there anything out there which is similar in price and performance to the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, but includes some kind of water resistance?

I was looking at the dated Galaxy Note 9 which would fit the bill but LazMall don't have any.

I don't want to end up with a copy.

cheers

R

55 minutes ago, aidenai said:

Thanks Aidenai

What your saying is that underneath the Note 10 uses Note 9 specs but is also waterproof.

Only issues are, the warranty is a Seller Warranty, Samsung software updates will be either limited or finished, and I can't buy one from LazMall to ensure not a copy.

19 hours ago, rockyysdt said:

the warranty is a Seller Warranty

That's basically warranty on hardware.

19 hours ago, rockyysdt said:

Samsung software updates will be either limited or finished

That's the problem with Android in general. The life cycle of the device's software is officially 2 years. 

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It runs on the latest software for this model. Android 10 and One UI 2.0. 

Samsung Galaxy S series

In the Galaxy S series, Samsung has promised three years of Android updates to all Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20, and Galaxy S21 variants. Sadly, the Galaxy S9 series isn’t included in the list. This means that Android 10 would be the last update for the S9 and S9 Plus, given that they launched with Android Oreo.

As for the Galaxy S10 series, you can expect Android 12 to be its last update. Meanwhile, the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra, and S20 FE are in line to get Android 13 in the future. The Galaxy S21 phones launched with Android 11 so they should get updates till Android 14.

https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-android-updates-1148888/

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0. Well, it's still running well.

5 hours ago, aidenai said:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It runs on the latest software for this model. Android 10 and One UI 2.0. 

I'm leaning to Samsung Galaxy Note 9, as it has the IP68 water rating, but it's down to who you trust for original.

There's just a number of small dealers left holding this model.

Lazmall have moved onto the Note 10 Lite which is absent of water rating.

Who do you trust?

Three years ago I was scammed by a seller at Terminal 21.

I only found out after leaving the country.