Pattaya: Luxury house seized in commando raid after two policemen shot

webfact

4 hours ago, Deli said:

Did they drink alcohol and were not wearing masks, maybe ?

The bullet must have deflected off his Bullet proof vest and hit him in the leg,well seen the Thai Commando's are not in the same league as the SAS,cant even come out of a suburban house with no casualties,not a good look.????????

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

are they sure it is a real Chinese as 9 is the Thai lucky number, I thought the Chinese lucky number was 8, more likely Chinese descendent like the rest of the clowns that run the country.

I readthat somwhere this numberplate "999" was sold just a few years ago for a whole bunch of milions,....

15 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

The bullet must have deflected off his Bullet proof vest and hit him in the leg,well seen the Thai Commando's are not in the same league as the SAS,cant even come out of a suburban house with no casualties,not a good look.????????

How can that be : hit the chest, or near, I presume, and bounce 180° down to the leg (thigh, ankle ?) What sort of bullet proof vest are these guys wearing ? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

At least he respected the Covid guidelines.

Gloves, shoe cover and probably mask.

303CB057-A666-42DF-AD43-4FC731690674.jpeg

Looking at those shoes i thought it was Aladin; sent to make the evidence disappear! 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

At least he respected the Covid guidelines.

Gloves, shoe cover and probably mask.

303CB057-A666-42DF-AD43-4FC731690674.jpeg

I wonder if that still loaded pistol is pointing at anyone off camera. Plant could do with a bit of watering, too.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

If a Pad like that was of major interest to the RTP then there was obviously a good reason for it; so why oh why did they just send in two ordinary Cops to become easy targets for very dangerous criminals.    No back up; unbelievable !

I’m just guessing but maybe they were trying their luck and it didn’t quite go the way they thought it would.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, viennepty said:

it is just a Glock 17 with a MCK micro conversion kit and extended magazine. I play COD too and I agree with you it is a look-a-like but if u look clearly you can see the brown grip of the actual Glock.

Yeah it's micro roni or similar style conversion kit for glocks. Didn't know you can get it freely in Thailand. 

1 hour ago, Wafrog said:

How can that be : hit the chest, or near, I presume, and bounce 180° down to the leg (thigh, ankle ?) What sort of bullet proof vest are these guys wearing ? 

Probably made in China.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

News said that three luxury cars were parked at the house - a Rolls Royce with bangkok plates and the number 999, a Porsche and a Mercedes Benz.

That 2nd pic looks like they are paintballing .. 

a Roller , Merc and Porker eh .. 

sounds like a Janis Joplin and Marc Bolan jamming session .. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, realfunster said:

Some nasty business ! They seemed to have been making a <deleted>-ton of money.

If I was RPT, I would think that keeping an eye on purchases of super cars and doing a little digging now and again might reveal some interesting things...

Anyway, my wife constantly tells me I am wasting my life playing computer games but thanks to Call of Duty, I can identify that pictured gun as a fennec.

Rapid fire rate but inaccurate as hell, that's just as well for RPT, whom I hope make a swift recovery. See, games have their uses after all !

fennec-cod-mobile-featured.jpg

Sorry to say, you are wrong about the wepon, it is a Glock 19 9mm pistol that has been fitted with a detachable body to make it in to a machine pistol.

Lots of conversations on the market these days, especially in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

I wonder why many criminals from Europe and Asia move to Thailand?

Most of the ""nice ones"" are also in Pattaya ????????????

For years Thailand has been a relatively easy place to launder money from offshore. Add corruption to make things easier for criminal entities and one can see why.  Nothing suspicious about seeing foreigners (some even sporting their prison tattoos ???? ) from dubious backgrounds running multimillion dollar business portfolios in Pattaya and elsewhere .... tongue firmly in cheek. 

Some even boast about how they dodged the law overseas.