Pattaya: Luxury house seized in commando raid after two policemen shot

webfact

16 hours ago, kg1947 said:

By making it more difficult for common "pensioners" to stay here , this country will attract more and more expats of this group --

who have NO problem getting any permit

to stay & establish " business " of their liking.

Money , lots of money -- will solve any barrier .....

The pensioners on fixed income can not follow this example ......

Heh, who you calling 'common'?

• Haha 1

UPDATE:

Pattaya: Shooting incident at luxury house connected to online gambling - cop still in coma

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that RTP chief Gen Suwat Chaengyodsuk wanted to "check bin" on the incident at a luxury house in Pattaya on Wednesday in which two of his men were shot.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1217859-pattaya-shooting-incident-at-luxury-house-connected-to-online-gambling-cop-still-in-coma/

On 5/20/2021 at 11:05 AM, exparte said:

They seized the house. What about the occupants shooting at them. Thai Cops are patethetic! My Nephew was killed in Nakhon Ratchasima because the Cops and Police could not stop one guy. The Siege at the mall went on for 24 hours. with dozens killed because Police appear to have no tactical experience. Appears the cops did what they are good at. NOTHING! and let the bass guys get away.

Not correct!  On the occasion of the siege by the police there were no more dead ... except for the perpetrator!

23 hours ago, lks7689 said:

Yeah it's micro roni or similar style conversion kit for glocks. Didn't know you can get it freely in Thailand. 

They're readily available. A lot of airsoft equipment people sell them, often saying they can be used with real guns. I don't see why not because it's just a polymer frame and none of the components are pressure bearing. 

7 hours ago, BKKBike09 said:

They're readily available. A lot of airsoft equipment people sell them, often saying they can be used with real guns. I don't see why not because it's just a polymer frame and none of the components are pressure bearing. 

Sad. I'm in a place where even airsoft guns are banned. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Thailand wanted the Chinese.  Thailand got the Chinese.  

Good luck trying to control Chinese organised crime in Thailand, post covid, when they move in, and buy up.  

you mean good luck to the BiB controlling competition? I think you underestimate their motivation to protect their turf.

if the Chinese mob pushes it too far, they will quickly learn what the rules are.

there is enough cannon fodder.

Edited by tgw

3 minutes ago, tgw said:

you mean good luck to the BiB controlling competition? I think you underestimate their motivation to protect their turf.

if the Chinese mob pushes it too far, they will quickly learn what the rules are.

there is enough cannon fodder.

Maybe you forget who owns Thailand now. 

Certain "groups" with be sent here to directly act on behalf of people in Beijing. Those people will have a direct line to Bangkok.   

When they're caught, tell the Chinese Embassy that they are Uighur- and Falung Gong sypathisers and hand them over. They can then enjoy some good ol' CCP forced labour and/or organ-harvesting.

My best wishes to the policeman for a speedy recovery.

If I may speculate - the track record for arrests of rich folks is not good.

RED BULL "Little Boss" is still a free man/boy. That did not come cheap.

But there is always a price for freedom of the rich.

How much will it cost this gansta' to buy a "Get out of Jail Free" card ?

Get Out of Jail Free card - Wikipedia

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 1:44 PM, Meyer said:

Not correct!  On the occasion of the siege by the police there were no more dead ... except for the perpetrator!

Tell that to the people (entire families) killed while hiding in Foodlands freezer. Or the scores killed while hiding during the night; or the cops that where shot trying to flank him.

My wife's cousin was killed near the entrance riding his motorbike near the entrance.