Koh Samui: Three British pensioners, one other, arrested with Thais for illegal drinking

webfact

59 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The regulations were published in English and have been widely known for some time. 

Nationwide laws were recently relaxed slightly to allow restaurants in ‘red zones’ to open up until 9pm but they are still not permitted to sell alcohol. 

There is very little doubt that these folk knew they were breaking regulations. 

The issue is the regulations are stupid, killing businesses and are not intelligently thought out. 

Open air gatherings of a few people at a time are not an issue.

The problem here is that discretion has been removed and its been replace with this ridiculous ‘faux-outrage’.

I bet every single one of those arresting officers regularly drink with a larger group of friends.

Please let me know where the first hand, updated, information is published in English.

This is obviously different in different areas so need all areas to have their information available to everyone in different formats and languages.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

That first picture is hilarious............says 10,000,000 words

the guy in red is saying :

"bloke, you told us mates we could have a beer in Thailand!!   This is your fault, and now my missus is calling asking about the guy at the other end of the couch!!!"

He continues, "If there is a fine, you are paying it!!!  It was your mate's job to look out for the coppers.....now I'm in the Daily Mail, front page!!"

It's funny....

The moon has exploded, the Sun turned Blue, aliens have invaded........

all those stories scrapped....

deported!!!!!!!!  I won't rest until justice!!!!!!

• Haha 1