Did I just say hello vegan?

snoop1130

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

so I certainly haven’t given over to the other side! God forbid I give up completely on the humungous array of delicious dairy offerings!

so what's the point of this article if you're not planning to go vegan?

you're pretending to be vegan or going part-time vegan to get laid with a hot vegan chick?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, covidiot said:

so what's the point of this article if you're not planning to go vegan?

you're pretending to be vegan or going part-time vegan to get laid with a hot vegan chick?

You think that anyone with half a brain would spend the rest of their life eating chick peas just to impress a girl? Have you never been to Beach Road?

Usually, it's not what I eat that girls here are impressed with.

Edited by BenDeCosta

1 hour ago, covidiot said:

I met lots of vegan chicks, they've all got huge fat bums, not one of them was hot.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, BenDeCosta said:

How can you tell if someone is a vegan?

Because they'll tell you again, and again, and again, and again.

What's the number one rule of vegan fight club?

Tell everyone, tell them again and again and again.

How many vegans does it take to eat a cheeseburger? 

Only one, as long as nobody is looking.

Killing and eating animals is a stain on humanity.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

If you're lost in the woods, no worries, just say the magic word "VEGAN", and you will instantly have hundreds of ignorant idiots popping out of nowhere to argue with you.

I am not saying that as an insult or to create division. But seriously, you guys obviously know nothing about veganism, as usual, you are quick to dismiss it and joke about vegans, saying: "but bacon though...", never even realizing that one goes vegan TO END THE DESPICABLE EXPLOITATION, TORTURE, SUFFERING AND KILLING OF TRILLIONS OF ANIMALS. 

That's the only reason. Veganism is not about trying out a new recipe of cocoa almond milk or fancy new vegan products just because you enjoyed a conversation with a vegan, while saying that you will never give up on cow's milk, because you just love it. Veganism is doing your best to eliminate pain, suffering and death from your diet. And yes, cow's milk also creates a huge amount of pain, suffering and death. It's about recognizing that animal products are made out of attrocious pain, suffering and death, by the TRILLIONS, and that it doesn't even register on the "conscious" mind of human kind... Vegans were not born vegans. But they educated themselves to reach a point of understand where they could not tolerate the cruelty any longer, and then they acted upon it, and changed their ways.

If you truly want to understand how your food is produced and how inhumane and intolerable it all is, read this short essay, and watch the slaughterhouse footages (YES, FORCE YOURSELF TO DO IT, DON'T BE A COWARD), and all the documentaries about the environment and health implications. Educate yourself about this industry of death that is purposefully hidden from you. Litterally, a true conspiracy !!
https://www.facebook.com/Animals.Are.Friends.Not.Food.AAFNF/photos/a.103138135062961/134655955244512/

This is my only post, I will not answer the usual deluge of attacks  and arguments that always comes when advocating for veganism. Educate yourself before you judge, that's all I'm saying, and be willing to admit that you could be wrong in your current understanding of things. That goes for all topics, but especially veganism, since 99% of the population are completely unaware of what's going on behind the walls of slaughterhouses. And even if they think about it from time to time, they prefer to willfully ignore it, and remain comfortably numb as cowards and hypocrites, rather than face reality and do something about it. 

That's all I have to say. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, BenDeCosta said:

How can you tell if someone is a vegan?

Because they'll tell you again, and again, and again, and again.

What's the number one rule of vegan fight club?

Tell everyone, tell them again and again and again.

How many vegans does it take to eat a cheeseburger? 

Only one, as long as nobody is looking.

I know vegan advocates and I know carnivore diet advocates.  I consider both diets to be extremes. 
For the vegans, the fact that most need vitamin B12 supplementation should be a warning.  For the carnivores, having a messed up gut biome should be a warning.
More power to the people who wish to eat at those extremes. 
Me?  I like moderation and a mix. We're omnivores.  At least I am.  Middle of the road is the way to go.  If you're getting macro and micro nutrients in proper proportions, then you are eating right. 

20 hours ago, BenDeCosta said:

You think that anyone with half a brain would spend the rest of their life eating chick peas just to impress a girl?

No.  Just eat chick peas long enough to get laid.  Btw, I like chickpeas and well as Indian cooking and short-time vegan gals. Tasty.

sickest person i ever met.... vegan    

craziest.....actually was a former soldier

most matter-of-fact clowns......vegans

saviour of the world but only if it suits them.....vegans

constantly injured....vegan

blood issues.....vegan

skin issues, hair issues.....vegan

gets sick and still tries to preach to others....vegans

funniest person...meat eater

best athlete...meat eater

dumbest......meat eater

vegans are generally "smarter" on paper

would I ever want to meet another one?   

maybe if it was in CM after they ate soup that was laced with beef broth and told them the plastic on the apples kills millions and that their shoes are leather and if i was stuffing my face with 10 Big Mac's while punching a cow.  then OK

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Killing and eating animals is a stain on humanity.

Can you imagine the Sioux eating grass? 

Our world is a brutal place.  Life lives on Life. 
Every carnivore and omnivore on this planet live by consuming the flesh of other animals - and there are countless animals in countless species doing exactly that as I write this. Humans are omnivores.  We're not all that special.  Even the most devout Arahant monk in Thailand will consume meat.

That is the stark reality of life on this planet and in our realm of existence.  Wanting it to be different is ignoring reality.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

• Like 1