Did I just say hello vegan?

snoop1130

On 5/28/2021 at 1:39 PM, bluesnake said:

you guys obviously know nothing about veganism,

I always saw it as a form of mental illness which I felt was relatively harmless.

Until I met the cycling vegans in Chiang Mai, when I saw it was a form of violent mental illness.

You wouldn't believe the aggression, fights and complaints to police they make about each other (both men and women).

There was actually a scientific paper published about the correlation between mental illness and vegans. But they couldn't decide if veganism attracted the mentally ill, or if the meatless diet caused mental illness. 

If you're a vegan can I ask you if you inject vitamin B12 weekly in order to operate as a normal healthy and active human being. And if you are injecting B12, how to you reconcile needing weekly injections to the pretense of living a healthy lifestyle? 

https://www.harpalclinic.co.uk/blog/2020/2/28/how-to-go-vegan-properly-are-b12-injections-the-answer

Edited by BritManToo

Just now, ricklev said:

So much anger toward vegans!  I suggest you consider the possibility that it's your problem, not theirs.  Just a thought...

Eat whatever you like, and keep your mouth shut about it.

Then there's no problem for you or anyone else.

I don't much tolerate Mormons or Jehovah's Witness either.

For the same reasons.

Edited by BritManToo

29 minutes ago, ricklev said:

So much anger toward vegans!  I suggest you consider the possibility that it's your problem, not theirs.  Just a thought...

Honestly I wonder if any of you have ever  been preached at by a vegan. I doubt it. I reckon it's just a opportunity to vent some free-floating anger about a whole variety of things.   Which I get, I sure do.