British curriculum for 11 year old in BKK

Hi

Looking to move from England to BKK in January 2021, and put my kid into an International school with a British curriculum. 

Been looking at Patana, and can "just" about afford their fees, but the 250,000 Baht entrance fee seems to be excessive, and is enough to put me off, i've asked if they'd waive it but they won't.

So are there any British curriculum schools that are as good for a similar price of around 600,000 - 650,000 BAHT per annum, as Patana is slightly cheaper than the other so called top tier schools.

The two St Andrew schools in BKK are of similar price .. but i'm aware at one time these were deemed lesser schools, whether that is still the case i don't know. I do see Patana has a limit of 24 kids per class, which seems a lot for the fees they charge.

My kids half English/Thai but does not speak any Thai; she is very creative and excels at art and English, and even though she's still young i'd imagine this is the route she'll want to take upon finishing her GCSE's, so a school with a good arts faculty would be of interest. 

Any advice is much appreciated.