Can not see my messages

Destiny1990

Sorry but it doesn’t if i click there it brings me back to the newsletter not to my messages.

On the second photo i slide it down so u can see i am logged in and that i have messages/notifications but I can’t access them. If click that cross mark it leads me back to the daily newsletter.

2DC1EE11-6E5C-4223-B37D-D449F4F70D02.png

6A89A11D-D0DE-4E64-9C89-88544CD673DE.png

I am also on an iPhone but am struggling to recreate what you see.

I do not get the thread name as you have  ( Vaccination of foreigners, Twilight Golf, Survey 31% , etc ) shown in your examples . But I only get” forum.thaivisa.com “as a heading .

Here’s an example:

736C6DB2-06C9-4DA6-A62E-8DF4A3DCF0E8.thumb.png.24284f6650b49c06de50a82abc3a56ce.png

Although I will say that the locked padlock is evident on every page I enter so that should not be an issue.

Right correct about the secure connection so that isn’t the problem.

somehow my notifications are stuck at the top something is placed over it so i cant open my notifications. Also if i try to click the top part away then i get directed back to the thai visa daily newsletter.

When i enter the website from clicking on the tvf newsletter in my email inbox I can’t see my notifications but if i enter the tvf website from the app or from the frequent visited websites then there i can see and click on my notifications.. anyway let me log in and out the tvf website there seems some bug.

A1E06E53-3C72-457E-A5DD-16A472DA2A22.png

551E7A34-867D-4B6B-971E-D0D3A62101CD.png

Very strange !

I logged out of the website and opened the newsletter, clicked on my notifications which prompted me to sign in with username and password, then it reacted same as before I.e. I couldn’t reproduce your error at all !!

• Like 1