Pattaya: Dozens of Thai and foreign tourists arrested "brazenly" drinking alcohol and smoking shisha

webfact

11 minutes ago, EricTh said:

They can't seem to control themselves not to drink alcohol/party for even one week.

Got to admit your right there, i do like a beer in moderation.................didn't realise they had only been closed one week?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

At it again, prostitute bashing, no doubt your one of those guys who uses their services, gets off, pays them and then talks badly of them, suffice to say, that would mean that you have no respect for yourself for all of the above.

I would never bash a prostitute, but many of them do get bashed, usually by their customers who are often a bit strange or socially awkward.

It is reported a lot. Sometimes even by the customers who they married when the reality sets in.

Only losers use their services, especially in this country with all the beautiful single and friendly women available. You would have to be desperate to risk HIV with one.

I do pity them though, it is a dirty job.

16 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Now don't be bashful

Are you suggesting I am a White Knight? 

My comment was simply that you might be expecting a bit much wanting good behaviour from prostitutes, who make their living from bad behaviour.

Don't read too much into it. They are what they are.

And the story above confirms it, smoking illegal shishas, drinking alcohol in groups during a pandemic and renting out their genitals to the Arab and Indian customers in this case. Not exactly law abiding citizens.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, mancub said:

For each of these establishments "caught" there will be dozens more operating as they feel the odds are still in their favour and any risk is worthwhile. 

Not according to some posters @DrJack54 with their heads buried in the sand, who called me a liar when I said something similar in another thread

• Like 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

There the customers were charged with breaking Covid-19 rules while the owner was also charged with not having a licence, serving shisha and alcohol.

Perfect defense, no licence to serve alcohol so they were supplying on the same basis as a 7-11.  Or maybe no license to sell so they were providing it gratis to their loyal customers.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, thaiflyer1 said:

What gets me is that from being in there i know first hand everyone was sat at tables a good 2m apart, nobody was doing a Highland Jig (for Robmuirs benefit) on the tables or dancing in the aisles.......you would have more chance of catching covid in Big C

Ive been in a few times over the last few weeks and the cops have gone by in their pickups looked in and left.............................its all about money nothing to do with covid

how much money and who receives said money. Amazing that covid rules have been enacted across the world just so soMe local plod can get a few bucks, hey. 
All part of the plan I guess.....

1 minute ago, MadMuhammad said:

how much money and who receives said money. Amazing that covid rules have been enacted across the world just so soMe local plod can get a few bucks, hey. 
All part of the plan I guess.....

No plan  merely an opportunity to grasp.............locally

• Like 2