In Chiang Mai, 1,385 foreign nationals have registered for the vaccine within the first 24 hours

anchadian

In Chiang Mai, 1,385 foreign nationals have registered for the vaccine within the first 24 hours. The top 3 nationalities are Chinese (318 people), American (249) and British (213). #COVID19 #โควิด19 #โควิดวันนี้ #Thailand

https://twitter.com/ThaiNewsReports/status/1398819839527948297

5 hours ago, Thailand said:

And those who registered at BigC and Makro etc?

Assume nothing happened to those "registrations" unless you received a confirmed appointment, i.e. have a yellow book/pink ID card.  Use this new registration.  It's more detailed.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, NancyL said:

Assume nothing happened to those "registrations" unless you received a confirmed appointment, i.e. have a yellow book/pink ID card.  Use this new registration.  It's more detailed.

Which 'new' registration? There was one at warorot, then Makro....

Edited by EricTh

Got this response....(You have successfully registration for covid-19 vaccine. The Chiang Mai covid-19 vaccine center will contact you for appointment date, time, and place as soon as possible.) *** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Having registered  3 times at different places think I will give this one a miss and wait until the dust settles and the left over Sinovac from Phuket for foreigners is used up and other options appear.

Which we know they will!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rinrada said:

Got this response....(You have successfully registration for covid-19 vaccine. The Chiang Mai covid-19 vaccine center will contact you for appointment date, time, and place as soon as possible.) *** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

JFI...on the application...under Nationality..it said "British/Scottish.."...head of the Q..maybe...aye...?????

A special request from Chiang Mai Ram Hospital:

Chiang Mai Ram Hospital invites people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with us to #change their profile frame on Facebook to campaign for Chiang Mai brothers and sisters to receive vaccination according to the Ministry of Public Health's policy. Ready to be a part of building immunity among groups to strengthen Chiang Mai and the country.
????Simple steps, just click to change the frame in your Facebook profile, search for the word "Chiang Mai Ram Hospital" or click the link. https://bit.ly/3zcDbz2
Come be a part of the pride of our Jiang Mai Kannah people.
Ways to get more health news ????
• Youtube Channel : Chiang Mai Ram Hospital, Chiangmai Ram Hospital
May be a cartoon of ‎text that says "‎Chiangmai Ram Hospital CHIANGMAI RAM HOSPIT AL f MY COVID-19 VACCINE! GOT នبس f CHIANGMAI RAM HOSPITAL Chiang Mai Ram Hospital  @cmr.hospital www.chiangmairam.com Chiangmai RamHospital 053-920300‎"‎

I can't. honor request this request.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:18 PM, DrPhibes said:

Just registered online with only passport number as ID, house registry not required:

https://wallofcm.chiangmaihealth.go.th/

Got e-mail confirmation almost immediately

This is one big mess. I think some of us 'registered' many times at different places only to be told to re-register again

Edited by EricTh

9 hours ago, Rinrada said:

Just had another go...registered...again...and got a response with a 13 x digit I.D. Number....so progress..lets see...

Unfortunately having 13 digit no. counts for nothing. When you enter your 13 digit no to check on status you get an error message saying no record of you. How can there be no record if you managed to get the 13 digit code no. Thai logic... https://www.chiangmaihealth.go.th/wallofcm/

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, Forza2002 said:

Unfortunately having 13 digit no. counts for nothing. When you enter your 13 digit no to check on status you get an error message saying no record of you. How can there be no record if you managed to get the 13 digit code no. Thai logic... https://www.chiangmaihealth.go.th/wallofcm/

Always bem optimistic so tried it when we shut the b..   err shop..hic...and this is what I got in response... soory about the big grre letttering..?

You are confirmed for the COVID-19 Vaccine !

Your new 13 digit ID number (Identification No.)

6 hours ago, tonray said:

it would be like the US government admitting to captured aliens.

Thought they were building a wall to keep them out ?

And I know the US Gov't offers regular free bus rides to aliens traveling to Mexico - 555

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2021 at 7:55 PM, Forza2002 said:

Gave it a try....and they sent me a Second number...13 digits...?

On 5/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, NancyL said:

Chiang Mai must be run differently. No need for anything but PP#/photocopy of PP and address in Hua Hin (received QR coding which generated registration number at government hospital).

17 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Chiang Mai must be run differently. No need for anything but PP#/photocopy of PP and address in Hua Hin (received QR coding which generated registration number at government hospital).

Yes, Chiang Mai province is running its own registration system.  This is the Chiang Mai forum.