UEFA EURO 2020

RafPinto

In the past, both The Euros and World Cup matches have been screened on the regular free Thai TV channels.

We will have to wait and see if this is the case this year.

You should also be able to get English commentary by going into the audio/tools settings on your TV.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

In the past, both The Euros and World Cup matches have been screened on the regular free Thai TV channels.

We will have to wait and see if this is the case this year.

You should also be able to get English commentary by going into the audio/tools settings on your TV.

But most of it will be at some stupid o'clock.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fishtank said:

But most of it will be at some stupid o'clock.

Yes,that’s the main problem which I’ve overcome by using a couple of sites .footballorgin.com and fullmatchesandscores.com which has videos of most matches (without giving way the result) that I watch the following morning.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nchuckle said:

Yes,that’s the main problem which I’ve overcome by using a couple of sites .footballorgin.com and fullmatchesandscores.com which has videos of most matches (without giving way the result) that I watch the following morning.

Me too, although I'm not sure that orgin will show international matches. Or I use catch up on IPTV. Fullmatches has quite recently taken to producing several pop-ups on the first choice player which you can close and after 5-6 tries you get the match (AdBlock doesn't stop most of the pop-ups), but the alternative player usually has no such inconvenience. 

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Me too, although I'm not sure that orgin will show international matches. Or I use catch up on IPTV. Fullmatches has quite recently taken to producing several pop-ups on the first choice player which you can close and after 5-6 tries you get the match (AdBlock doesn't stop most of the pop-ups), but the alternative player usually has no such inconvenience. 

Will it be on any of the UK channels on the Thai IPTV with catch up? I’m sure it will be on BT Sport or Sky sports.

1 hour ago, jasonsamui55 said:

Will it be on any of the UK channels on the Thai IPTV with catch up? I’m sure it will be on BT Sport or Sky sports.

Thefa dot com site, the slowest I know at loading, will show which tv channel is showing each match. I'm not sure what you mean by ThaiIPTV. IPTV is by definition international. If you want more info on how you might access the UK channels then PM me. 

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yes,I’ve not recently used full matches as orgin functions better as you suggest. They did however have CL and EL highlights show (BT) which was handy when several matches were on simultaneously. There’s also bbc iplayer for match of the day which works fine with vpn.maybe they have international matches also

3 hours ago, nchuckle said:

Yes,I’ve not recently used full matches as orgin functions better as you suggest. They did however have CL and EL highlights show (BT) which was handy when several matches were on simultaneously. There’s also bbc iplayer for match of the day which works fine with vpn.maybe they have international matches also

I've just looked up the FA site and all early England matches including friendlies are on ITV. I imagine later matches will be too.
https://www.englandfootball.com/mens-senior-team/fixtures-results

• Like 1