Foreigners in Thailand urged to register for COVID-19 vaccine

webfact

1 minute ago, mtls2005 said:

That's a hospital admission form, standard to ask relgion in case people want to be ministered to. It's not a required field.

And it's not "the" vaccination registration form, which will be different for every hosptial, province, city, and town.

I wrote  "no  thanks"  on mine at  Hua  Hin few  years  back.????

• Haha 1

In Phuket we were told that all work permit holders would be vaccinated yesterday en mass. My company registered us and then on Saturday, the registration page magically changes to remove any date.

There's no number or email, but the LINE contact admin just says no date for when foreigners can get vaccinated and also "currently foreigners without a valid work permit are not yet eligible to apply at this point in time".

Our company secretary has checked with all the hospitals who know nothing.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

???? what a waste  of  time .

First come / first serve will last a day. The chaos and confusion on that day will then mean they will set up a system of appointments.

Bang Sue station is vaccinating around 10K people a day - mainly those workers in companies, taxi drivers, etc. They are by appointment. There may be walk-ins, but those people are just filling spots of those who don't turn up for their shot on that day. 

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I will not put it passed them to fill up empty used Pfizer bottles with the that Sinovac malarkey or slap Pfizer labels on inferior vaccine ...

Neither would I Mate.

Vigilance will be the word of the day on June 7th! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I will not put it passed them to fill up empty used Pfizer bottles with the that Sinovac malarkey or slap Pfizer labels on inferior vaccine ...

Now that is reaching new levels. Which government are you referring to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smedly said:

a Thai friend of mine recieved their first dose of sinovac - they shared the experience over a 2 week period - I will not post here what they said but it did reafirm that never ever is that stuff going into my body - period

Why? Did he start speaking some Mandarin while blaming the origin of the outbreak actually came from the USA? Just kidding. But might be nice to be able to speak some Mandarin other than going through doing it the hard way.  Anyway all vaccines have their side effects for most people as far as we know. But my USA associate and friend did say none for him for Moderna with his first shot. And it was free. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Can someone tell me which government hospital in Pattaya I should try to register with? Can it be done online (I don't use a smartphone)? How long estimated between registering and being told "not for foreigners"?

Thanks

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Emdog said:

Can someone tell me which government hospital in Pattaya I should try to register with? Can it be done online (I don't use a smartphone)? How long estimated between registering and being told "not for foreigners"?

Thanks

Do any have your medical records?

2 hours ago, nightfox said:

Il register as soon as Phizer and Moderna are available thanks.

Same me,i dont any 2nd grade is put in my body,

Why not have option private hospitals and pay for pfizer/moderna

Edited by dutchman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Mine just announced that exisiting appointments made via Mor Prom will be ignored and it will just be walk in, first come/first serve.

"Mine" what? Your hospital or your Mor Prom app?

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Do any have your medical records?

Had some with doc who has gone out of business. Some with Sukumvit hospital from 18 yrs ago when had cataract operations. So I suppose answer is "no". Sorry, I should have required more hospitalizations ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, phetphet said:

Tried registering two weeks ago. Was told, "Cannot. Need Thai Tax I.D." I will not waste any more time trying. Will wait until private hospitals have stock and will pay for it myself.

Might be a long wait. I checked with Pattaya Memorial Hospital today, having registered there months ago. October they reckon. No mention of what jab. Just put the whole thing on the back boiler. Not worth worrying about. But, I can't even go to my home province without either a jab, or a test @ 3500 and a permit to travel out of Chonburi to Trad. So, if I can get it earlier, whatever it is, it's worth it for me.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Thanks

The information that you seek is not available yet. 

• Thanks 1

I think if you have medical issues, overweight, or elderly it's a good idea. For me personally, I don't think I am at risk and I am not traveling around or visiting malls so I will wait until I can get a better vaccine like Pfizer or Moderna at a private hospital, rather than injecting myself with Chinese garbage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1