Foreigners stranded in Thailand due to COVID-19 can now stay until end of September

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Ventenio said:

when you travel in Thailand you will realize the R is pronounced like a L.  Since we are not typing in Thai, MORE people in Thailand will understand faLang.  

A potato is Man Falang.  

i've heard falang 100 million times and if i offend a snowflake then they need to immediate tell Thailand this word must be stopped.   Falang is spoken everywhere, so I cannot be bothered by the snowflake.  if someone doesn't like it, go to another country.

when i mean falang, i don't mean foreigner....i mean falang.  hahhahhahahahahhaha.  I'm not Chinese, I am the falang.

I am Thai, I know that most Thais say 'farang'.

I can only imagine that you live in Isarn, where they say 'l' instead of 'r'. If not, how would you meet Isarn people? (no need to answer that) 

What on earth has a potato got to do with anything. My point was that I am not a foreigner but a farang, can you explain that?

2 minutes ago, vangrop said:

I am almost sure that you are one of these Cheap Charlies, spending their last penny for the insurance and the 800k. Surviving on the 15 baht rice portion and bar fining the rice farmers daughters from the Coconut Bar. I understand your jealousy, take another 7/11 leo, cheers.

The garlic chicken and rice at the 7/11 for 30b is actually semi decent.

2 hours ago, lanng khao said:

Great post,, il just stay on these covid extensions now until their finished then move on to the 20 year Thai elite visa. 

Covid extensions , will be around long time .

Good earners ..

800 000.  BHT in a Thai  Bank account . ?

Really .. Those days are long gone ..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

This is the official policy of the Thai government yet you're speaking like they're breaking some sacred law. It just eats you up inside that people are staying in Thailand easily, doesn't it?

Why would I care if people are staying in Thailand easily?

They are not stranded, luke someone said, they are undesirables that do visa runs, mostly from Pattaya to Cambodia. 

24 minutes ago, vangrop said:

I am almost sure that you are one of these Cheap Charlies, spending their last penny for the insurance and the 800k. Surviving on the 15 baht rice portion and bar fining the rice farmers daughters from the Coconut Bar. I understand your jealousy, take another 7/11 leo, cheers.

If you only knew , I can probably buy and sell you and live happily ever after with what left.

1 hour ago, vangrop said:

I am almost sure that you are one of these Cheap Charlies, spending their last penny for the insurance and the 800k. Surviving on theProformance I understand your jealousy, take another 7/11 leo, cheers.

I am going to back track or flip flop since I am in Thailand.  I am going to say my assuming  was wrong since past proformance does not predict the future. I do not even know if you are a retiree, but for the "Cheers'" I can only predict.. well I will not go there. I have just not met 10 farangs with as much net worth as me and that is where I am coming from.  So no offence and there is no jealousy. I do not even know what a  " 15 baht rice portion and bar fining the rice farmers daughters from the Coconut Bar" is. Obviously you do.

4 hours ago, elliss said:

That said . 

Not much watching on Netfix , @ the mo .

American  <deleted> . 

Back to You Tube . Corrie latest ...

Enjoy your evening ..555

You're getting me all misty eyed. Hang in there brother. 

As far as Netflix, try The Serpent. Just finished watching. It's right up anyone in Thailand's alley. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aboctok said:

God that is disappointing. I was convinced the effort was being ramped UP.

Oh don't take my word for it, the goalposts move back and forth frequently. 

I believe your statement is true... only way to go. 

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why would I care if people are staying in Thailand easily?

They are not stranded, luke someone said, they are undesirables that do visa runs, mostly from Pattaya to Cambodia. 

That's kind of racist, though, no? And mostly false (far from every foreigner in Thailand is a Pattaya "sexpat," which I believe is what you are saying).

EDIT: I searched all 6 pages and no one even mentioned the word "undesirable."

By the way, you don't think there are tens of thousands of Thais in other countries around the world?

Edited by ThLT

On 5/31/2021 at 8:10 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Excellent.... 

But why oh why couldn’t Immigration have made this simple decision 12 months ago and removed a significant degree of hassle and stress.

Uhm  because it would of been harder to milk the 1900 every 60 days

On 5/31/2021 at 7:10 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Excellent.... 

But why oh why couldn’t Immigration have made this simple decision 12 months ago and removed a significant degree of hassle and stress.

why oh why did  I not sell bitcoin when it was at $60,000? I guess, because nobody can tell the future?