Hospitals restrict vaccine registration amid supply concerns

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The locally produced AstraZeneca vaccine will reportedly not be delivered in June as scheduled.

It is irresponsible for a news org to make such a irresponsible statement without any details.  It's not relevant whether I personally believe that the AZ will or will not be available, as repeatedly proclaimed by the government, but to claim that it will not be because it is "reportedly" such the case is BS.  Who reported this? When?  This journalism is equivalent to a what was the common approach by another country's administration who repeatedly, for four years, spread lies and hurt so many people because the top official would state "I heard that" or "Many people said".....and then continue to state whatever it was as a now factual condition...

Give me FACTS and DATA!

Edited by jeffandgop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jeffandgop said:

It is irresponsible for a news org to make such a irresponsible statement without any details.  It's not relevant whether I personally believe that the AZ will or will not be available, as repeatedly proclaimed by the government, but to claim that it will not be because it is "reportedly" such the case is BS.  Who reported this? When?  This journalism is equivalent to a what was the common approach by another country's administration who repeatedly, for four years, spread lies and hurt so many people because the top official would state "I heard that" or "Many people said".....and then continue to state whatever it was as a now factual condition...

Give me FACTS and DATA!

Please address your complaint to the source publication, here :- [email protected]

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jeffandgop said:

This journalism is equivalent to a what was the common approach by another country's administration who repeatedly, for four years, spread lies and hurt so many people because the top official would state "I heard that" or "Many people said".....and then continue to state whatever it was as a now factual condition...

Give me FACTS and DATA!

Facts and Data? I think the governments still waiting to reveal those little details along with Siam Bioscience

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) last week asked people to “slow down” their vaccine registration via the Mor Phrom Application due to limited supply of vaccines.

If the quote is accurate, what a disaster!

I am wondering what happens with he batches of 2,5 million that were approved 25th of May..??They can't be delivered. But they are ready, approved and ......??????????????? Than 1 million Sinopharm would come in a few days time and 20 million could come if Sinopharm paid  some tea money.. I don't understand.

• Like 1

I spent the first 5 months of the UK lockdown in Newcastle (Uk). The Government were considered by all to be changeable and confusing when it came to covid. But I have to say, in hindsight, it was nothing compared to what's going off here. This is a pantomime. 

They were superb compared to this lot. Like the tories (I don't) for not, every day at 5 o'clock we had the prime-minisiter or one of the cabinet breifing us on TV for an hour with the Chief Scientific Officer and Chief medical officer and/or their deputies. Oh to be back :+)

Edited by MRToMRT
added UK after Newcastle
  • Like 1

BKK council says it will relax covid rules, the gov. steps and reverses that. Private sector reports some vaccines will be delayed but gov. says enough for everyone. Does anyone in authority really know what the situation is in reality. It would be funny if it were in other times but right now people are worried about vaccination/covid virus and deserve the truth.

At any moment now I expect the '10 o'clock' will arrive on platform 1 from TAT to say all is well and millions of tourists are expected and planned for next month.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) last week asked people to “slow down” their vaccine registration via the Mor Phrom Application due to limited supply of vaccines.

The locally produced AstraZeneca vaccine will reportedly not be delivered in June as scheduled.

Here we go again... who can we actually believe?

CCSA announcement on TV then next day back-flip.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

I am wondering what happens with he batches of 2,5 million that were approved 25th of May..??They can't be delivered. But they are ready, approved and ......??????????????? Than 1 million Sinopharm would come in a few days time and 20 million could come if Sinopharm paid  some tea money.. I don't understand.

It's Thailand... understand.

10 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Facts and data will be wrapped up in BS then sugar coated for the Thai palate.

Add in deep fried in a vat of oil and served with a side of sticky rice......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vinci said:

I don't understand why they don't approved for private hospital to import any kind of vaccine they wants.

Oh no, that would not be prudent yet, as the people need to continue exerting their dominance at the top, and do not want to loose FACE when someone can get it done quicker, faster and more efficiently.  

• Like 1