Going back to Uk best exchage rate Kasikorn ? (transfer)wise ?

i have had a quick look and have seen 22.6 (pounds) to 1000 baht,but no fee's mentioned ,and various other rates.

one was 1165 Bht to send 1000 Bht (i think it is a missprint but you never know here) 

as this is a very big company and it is still advertised online,

has anyone had any dealings, cheers

I'll move this to banking, you might get a better response.

How much are you wanting to repatriate to the UK, I'm assuming that you are aware that you cannot use Wise to send funds out of Thailand?

Your best options are the K+ App or Dee Money. 

41 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

I'll move this to banking, you might get a better response.

How much are you wanting to repatriate to the UK, I'm assuming that you are aware that you cannot use Wise to send funds out of Thailand?

Your best options are the K+ App or Dee Money. 

How much does the k+ App allow you to send to the UK, git?

Well went to the bank and was informed that as i had a retirement visa i could not take all my money out , i had to leave the retirement money in

the bank, i explained i was leaving Thailand and my retirement visa was 

not really their concern, and if i book a flight can i then withdraw my money, they then gave me a new bankbook and directed me to KK Pattaya Klang (yes the one where they transferred your money to their account) i told them none of this was explained or even mentioned when you go online to KasiKorn Banking they tell you you just need a form signed by one of the banks staff. 

can i cancel my retirement visa and apply for 90 days and will they then allow me to transfer my money to my UK bank. any one have any knowledge of how/if this works. cheers.   

3 minutes ago, zoza said:

allow me to transfer my money to my UK bank.

just keep going to different branches until you find one that know what the hell they are doing  there is no need to book plane tickets or cancel visas to send money overseas !!!!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 11:03 AM, johng said:

just keep going to different branches until you find one that know what the hell they are doing  there is no need to book plane tickets or cancel visas to send money overseas !!!!

well i argued for twenty mins and they (main branch Central Festival)

between the two who told me they could not deal with this and gave 

me a note for the Arch Transfer's at Pattaya Klang... and i suppose they

will make my money disappear.. i have gone online and basically they

say you need to fill in a form and a bank employee has to sign,

this is to register a foreign Bank on my account. 

very obvious that all these staff have been told to discourage as many 

as possible, from what i found. 

As the OG mentioned earlier, Deemoney is worth a look.

Their App is easily set up and hassle free operation with transfers from your Thai account via QR and next business day credit for transfers to UK. Low fees with acceptable exchange rates. Not sure of their transfer limits but won't be difficult to find.

On 6/3/2021 at 10:08 AM, theoldgit said:

Thanks for providing some good info i had a quick look and went to this site, and it looks good i even got a OTP to my phone, but never had all the UK banks BIC & Iban ect, but better than getting told all the BS that Thailand seems to live on. Cheers.