Confirmed: Foreign nationals in Chiang Mai can register for choice of two vaccines from today

webfact

7pm.jpg

Picture: Chiang Mai News

Chiang Mai News confirmed that foreigners living in the norther Thai province could register for Covid-19 vaccinations from today, Thursday June 3rd.

Go to the "Wall of Chiang Mai" (kampaeng wiang) website and use your passport number. 

CMN said that you will have the choice of two vaccines - AstraZeneca or Sinovac. 

If you have a problem you can contact your local area health clinic for assistance. 

This is for people who have not already managed to register using the Mor Prom app. 

Local officer Nok Sriwichainan and Dr Somyot Khamchai had the information in a lengthy video about the latest virus case numbers in Chiang Mai. 

They also announced that 194,834 people had registered so far and encouraged all 18 year olds and above to follow suit. 

E3HkzKBVIAAhtJc.jpeg

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-06-03

Under no circumstances will I register. This dirty farang will not take anything from the so-called Thai government because I refuse to be be told I have to be grateful for the free vaccination and say thank you. I have paid for all the vaccinations that  I have ever had for flu, shingles etc and will wait until I can purchase a vaccine that I trust. But I am happy that others can avail themselves of what is on offer.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Pronto2 said:

If you have already registered via this channel, the website will recognize that fact and state that you're already in the list.  At least, that is what it did a few minutes ago when I attempted to sign-up for a second time (just to make sure I was included).

how did you manage to register at all. i've searched under both names and no web site comes up. However did manage to register earlier today for Moderna when it's available via the LINE link posted in another thread earlier today. While waiting for Moderna I'll accept whatever they give me as a short term solution.

Edited by TigerandDog

1 minute ago, islandguy said:

Signed up for Moderna with the Line app. October given as time frame.

This was with Lanna Hospital. My local area health office ran out of slots (and budget) after second day.

50 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

how did you manage to register at all. i've searched under both names and no web site comes up. However did manage to register earlier today for Moderna when it's available via the LINE link posted in another thread earlier today. While waiting for Moderna I'll accept whatever they give me as a short term solution.

Capture the QR code and it will take you to the app for signing up.  This is for Chiang Mai province only!

A992F707-282F-44C0-A07F-DF1489568543.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TigerandDog said:

Here’s another link to the website to sign up in Chiang Mai.

89DDB936-5EF1-4795-AA92-1E0CFBBA1CE0.png

16 hours ago, Tracyb said:

Capture the QR code and it will take you to the app for signing up.  This is for Chiang Mai province only!

A992F707-282F-44C0-A07F-DF1489568543.png

Not the best prepared app. It doesn't even have my Tambon listed to choose for my Amphur.

Just now many hospitals in Chiang Mai announced that they have to postpone the vaccine appointments they had given, starting on 7th June, because they didn't receive any vaccines yet and weren't told when they will receive them.

1 hour ago, I am in Mae Mao said:

Did you get anything back to say they received it. I submit  form but nothing came back to confirm they got it or not.......

After submitting i think it said i was registered and then gave the option to make a print of the application which i did but i just saved it as a PDF record,  I have no printer.

Whilst i was clicking on that i  got an email from them saying my registration was successful.  So it all worked very smoothly. Could be months and months before they get back with a date for a jab though.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, I am in Mae Mao said:

Did you get anything back to say they received it. I submit  form but nothing came back to confirm they got it or not.......

You can also check that your registration was successful by trying to register again.  You will get a message on screen notifying you that you have already registered.  Worked for me!  That’s here in Chaing Mai on the provinces app.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CNXBKKMAN said:

Could be months and months before they get back with a date for a jab though.

A health officer told me if you're under 60 and have no high-risk condition, expect an August date.

A paid option might be faster.

On 6/5/2021 at 1:26 AM, Fromas said:

A health officer told me if you're under 60 and have no high-risk condition, expect an August date.

A paid option might be faster.

Is the paid option available anywhere near Chiang Mai?