Mexican Flat Bread (wraps)

Finlaco

Hi

Any TV member have a recommendation for Mexican Flat Bread (wraps) easily purchased in bangkok.

I have been using Mission Wraps which are so/so and Danitas.

for the older TV members - I'm not really interested in what you used to eat back home in xxx-land, just what's available in Thailand.

Keep safe 

IMG_20210604_131715.jpg

I just buy the non-refrigerated Mission plain ones as they're soft and don't tear when you pull one off the stack like refrigerated. They have about 6 flavors, but I just care about the flavor of what I fill them with. Basically they're flour and water; flavored ones with garlic or spinach, etc. Not sure what you're expecting. Purchased at Villa Market.

For tacos though, I prefer soft white corn tortillas. Haven't looked for those yet.

Good luck in your quest.

• Like 1

The mission wraps are great, I usually go for the wholewheat ones. I only use them maybe once a week so I make sure to freeze them in a sealed container.

I bought some apparently authentic corn tortillas, the bright yellow ones, but they were awful and binned them.

I've tried making my own, and they are passable, but simply not as thin and as soft as the mission ones. BritMan's tortillas look more like a naan bread, that's how mine came out.

Edited by BenDeCosta