Taking Care of My Fruit In Maetang

I have about 46 rai of fruit trees in Maetang. Gatorn, limes, rambutan, lumyai, pomelo, tamarind and a few mango. My brother in law was taking care but recently passed away. Anyone know someone who can take care of the fruit? Rambutan coming in and after that lumyai. Gatorn already bought by someone who is bagging and will harvest. He won't be doing the rest. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 8:42 AM, drtreelove said:

You don't state which province, but if you are referring to Amphur Mae Taeng northeast of Chiang Mai city then PM me or email to my user name at g mail. I have a referral.  

I'm happy to receive your email and to hear that my referral to Natural Agriculture www.thai-organic-compost.com/ may be working out for your farm management.  Their 120 rai organic farm in Mae Taeng is a model of success in integration of crops, organic growing methods and materials, re-cycling, composting, marketing and sales of organic produce.  According to Jacques, they have achieved a consistent 5% soil organic matter content for some of their key planting areas, which is remarkable in a tropical monsoon climate where it is usually difficult to get 2% SOM. 

While many people just whine about the air pollution from burning, Natural Agriculture has done something positive about it.  They started out by gathering slash from legal forestry (primarily teak logging operations), that otherwise would have been burned.  Along with the wood-waste they gathered elephant camp manures and other compostable materials. They have a large compost production facility with truck-load and sack compost sales to local farmers and gardeners, as well as using the compost for their own farm soil improvement. 

Good luck with the management contract if it develops, and you can be proud that your fruit orchard will be in responsible hands. 

• Haha 1