Registration for a Covid-19 vaccine in Bangkok??

Gee Bangkok

Hello 

Hope we are all well? 

I've registered for a appointment at Chulabhorn Royal college but they have closed it due to not having the vaccine! 

I'm looking for places to register for the vaccine here in BKK as a foreigner (old man visa)??? 

Any help much appreciated. 

Cheers 

Gee

You are meant to be able to book from tomorrow on the latest government conduit, now it's only important people like embassy staff etc but from the 7th the riff raff can apply, of course that could all be cancelled as well in a week or two.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gee Bangkok said:

http://www.thailandintervac.com

Do we think it's this website? 

That one's dead too. (Forgot about that one.)

Might it be revived for regular foreigners? Who knows?

Maybe the english-languuage CCSA spokesperson will shine his bright light down upon us?

Half expecting a scavanger hunt. Following clues which lead us all over Bangkok, ending up with a poke in the eye.

What happened to the University President's Association? We hardly knew ye.

Also, any vaccinations centre that is being run or overseen by the Council of University Presidents of Thailand will be hosting foreigners for on-site registration.

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/details-released-on-how-foreigners-can-sign-up-for-vaccine

Edited by mtls2005

26 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

I booked yesterday using Thonburi Groups Line account........5000 baht......not available till October!!!!!!

Moderna.

Not yet purchased.

Other private hospitals are in on this buy, so there will be other sources.

Long shot, but worth registering - no risk, I did.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Mor Prom, dead,

Sorry, I haven't been able to follow the hour by hour updates and changes, but why is Mor Prom dead?

I only found out about Mor Prom today and the registration seemed to go through OK? It only accepts over 60s with a Thai ID (my situation) AFAIK so far unless you are a special case?

1 hour ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Sorry, I haven't been able to follow the hour by hour updates and changes, but why is Mor Prom dead?

I only found out about Mor Prom today and the registration seemed to go through OK? It only accepts over 60s with a Thai ID (my situation) AFAIK so far unless you are a special case?

11 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

http://www.thailandintervac.com/

Now shows a more welcoming message. 60+ YO and one or more of the seven conditions.

YMMV.

It works all the way until the end where you select hospital (3) and vaccine (2) but it does not let you select date and time, that's not live. So you can register but have no appointment, that's this morning anyway might change later

• Like 2

1 hour ago, clivebaxter said:

It works all the way until the end where you select hospital (3) and vaccine (2) but it does not let you select date and time, that's not live. So you can register but have no appointment, that's this morning anyway might change later

My experience also

3 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

When I registered using it, it assigned me the booking date of 1 January 1970.  So, there are some bugs to work out with it.  Someone posted that it was off-line right now until the afternoon. 

P_20210607_091820.jpg

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, newnative said:

When I registered using it, it assigned me the booking date of 1 January 1970.  So, there are some bugs to work out with it.  Someone posted that it was off-line right now until the afternoon. 

P_20210607_091820.jpg

Just wait until 1 Jan 1970.

Why these farang always complain? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Well that was the one they quoted last week, dead already? not a surprise as they do not seem serious in making it easy to let us register at all -eg contact your local hospital to register 'we don't know anything about it' when you do, pathetic.

just opened that one it states they are updating it and to try again after 3pm

13 minutes ago, jkcjag said:

I booked online at BNH (in Bangkok) last month...they called last week to confirm an appointment date during next month.

How did you book at BNH? Call or you have to fill out a form in person?

Have they informed you which vaccine they offer?

Cost?

My wife booked me at Bang Po (private hospital) a week or so ago. They are gathering people to place their order for Moderna. No set date as of today and cost is 3-4k baht for both shots. (total, not each) Seems the rich and elite are working on bypassing the government bs and getting the private hospitals to act on their own. Will wait and see what happens.

• Like 1

I have registered on the Thailandintervac.com website and now have an account. But I cannot get past the initial page because the site requires an entry in the 'organization' field. I have tried inputting 'retired' and even though it initially accepts this, when I check later I find that the registration is not complete and have to go back and edit.

So obviously 'retired' does not work. Has any retiree has success in registering? If so what did you input for 'organization'

57 minutes ago, rak sa_ngop said:

I have registered on the Thailandintervac.com website and now have an account. But I cannot get past the initial page because the site requires an entry in the 'organization' field. I have tried inputting 'retired' and even though it initially accepts this, when I check later I find that the registration is not complete and have to go back and edit.

So obviously 'retired' does not work. Has any retiree has success in registering? If so what did you input for 'organization'

Nothing works, you are not registered along with most other people who tried. I tried all day with 6 different email addresses and only got 1 Jan 1970 as a date, it does not work, they will not email you.

• Sad 1

On 6/9/2021 at 10:30 AM, rak sa_ngop said:

For Organization I put "none" and it works up to the point where I cannot choose a date. Someone put "terrible" with the same effect. This whole intervac website is a slap in the face and an insult to all the foreigners who are promised vaccines, who support Thais, who have helped make Thailand what it is. Shame on the makers.