Covid Vaccine Postponed

Mario666

21 minutes ago, beano2274 said:

I hear a lot of Thais are complaining as there are no vaccines available....

No no no.  That can't be right. 

Here  ???? "Plenty of vaccine of any brand for everyone - even third dose, says Anutin"

I can't wait for comments from The Ministry of Truth Health when the public backlash hits - immediately.

Edited by connda

When are we going to learn that the honest news and reporting  died with Walter Cronkite. You can read one article published and then an article or two later the article contradicts the previous.  News outside of certian countries is taught in schools as propaganda.   So why would anyone ever believe any COVID plans when we are in the third wave, and all its misdirection that is just letting the people, "eat Cake." Thats a French historical type misdirection, watch this hand while the other had does something  else sort of deal.

Edited by AquaThai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

What can you expect with over 100 million doses they say the have procured, but with no evidence of receipt and most of it won't be available for months yet, they have no alternative but to suspend vaccinations.

It's about a year too late to meet their aspirations.

But I see sk many people out and about, businesses renovating,  people returning,  as if restrictions are about to be eased, and life will restart with poeple doing the things they use to do, or was all that predicated on the news published in many media sites today stating mass roll out still on for 07 June?  

10 hours ago, connda said:

Doctor Anutin said that there are plenty of vaccines of every brand with enough for everyone on June 7 (tomorrow). 

as I say, its either misinformation due to ignorance or more likely, bare faced lies. What is he a Doctor of, 'Fantasy and Creative Speaking'.  

I heard a rumour that Farangs over 60 could get the AZ vaccine at Samui hospital today so I went at 8:30 this morning.

As suspected it was for Thais only and was told I would have to wait and that I would be contacted by sms......They have no idea when!

• Sad 1

Maybe its not as it wouls seem.  I am reading the media sources now and see that Massage workers and Teachers who were not considered priority to receive the vaccine a couple days ago.  Thats about 40000 and I imagine the massage workers small numbers too.  So if the original count was allocated  without placing the two groups in the que originally  then where can one bank shots to give the added group?  Oh I know, and Im probably  wrong, but me.. if I needed to feed Peter to rob Paul, I'd take it from the foreigners.  But Im sure this didnt happen.

9 hours ago, AquaThai said:

But I see sk many people out and about, businesses renovating,  people returning,  as if restrictions are about to be eased, and life will restart with poeple doing the things they use to do, or was all that predicated on the news published in many media sites today stating mass roll out still on for 07 June?  

with only one vial (10-12 people), you can still officially start the mass roll out

a lot of people seem to thing that 7 June will return things to normal instantly

21 minutes ago, billsmart said:

What does this mean? ????

I registered via Mor Prom several weeks ago and got my first vaccine shot yesterday - AstraZeneca.

My second has been scheduled three weeks from now. ????

In case in matters, I live in Phetchabun Province, have a pink card, and am 75. 

YOU HAVE A PINK CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU ARE RESIDENT.  THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.  DUH

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 10:07 AM, AquaThai said:

Maybe its not as it wouls seem.  I am reading the media sources now and see that Massage workers and Teachers who were not considered priority to receive the vaccine a couple days ago.  Thats about 40000 and I imagine the massage workers small numbers too.  So if the original count was allocated  without placing the two groups in the que originally  then where can one bank shots to give the added group?  Oh I know, and Im probably  wrong, but me.. if I needed to feed Peter to rob Paul, I'd take it from the foreigners.  But Im sure this didnt happen.

I know of foreign teachers and Thai caddies getting vaccinated.

Since when are they in the high risk groups?

42 minutes ago, billsmart said:

I registered via Mor Prom several weeks ago and got my first vaccine shot yesterday - AstraZeneca.

Sounds like you got Sinovac as Astra Zeneca should be 12/16 weeks between shots .

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Sounds like you got Sinovac as Astra Zeneca should be 12/16 weeks between shots .

Yes, I've been researching that time between shots. But, I was told is was AstraZeneca, and here is an image of my Mor Prom record they put on my account just yesterday.

Screenshot_20210607-173102.jpg

58 minutes ago, billsmart said:

Are you sure about the second dose! All the post I have seen on yesterdays AZ jab, including my own, were for the second on 27th Sept.

I think someone posted 5 weeks for sinovac.

17 minutes ago, billsmart said:

Yes, I've been researching that time between shots. But, I was told is was AstraZeneca, and here is an image of my Mor Prom record they put on my account just yesterday.

Screenshot_20210607-173102.jpg

That's a bit strange, your screen shot looks a bit different to mine. My name was at the top of the page with the vaccine details at the bottom. Wonder if there are different versions of the app.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Are you sure about the second dose! All the post I have seen on yesterdays AZ jab, including my own, were for the second on 27th Sept.

I think someone posted 5 weeks for sinovac.

Thanks for the alert. I'm checking that out right now.

I'm sure about the AstraZeneca, at least as sure as I can be. And the paperwork I was given says 27 June, which is just 20 days from my first jab. 

A friend of mine is having his done today, and I've asked him to verify the dates.

Here is that paper I was given showing my first vaccine date and my 2nd one... 

COVID19 2nd Shot Date.jpg

2 minutes ago, sandyf said:

That's a bit strange, your screen shot looks a bit different to mine. My name was at the top of the page with the vaccine details at the bottom. Wonder if there are different versions of the app.

Yes, Mor Prom seems to change every day. This is the one I see when I click on the first square after the large rectangle, the one with a hypodermic needle dripping vaccine on it. ????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sandyf said:

Yes... The Mor Prompt application can be reached via two methods...

1) Direct with the Mor Promt App.

2) Via a link in the LINE App. 

5 minutes ago, billsmart said:

Thanks for the alert. I'm checking that out right now.

I'm sure about the AstraZeneca, at least as sure as I can be. And the paperwork I was given says 27 June, which is just 20 days from my first jab. 

A friend of mine is having his done today, and I've asked him to verify the dates.

Here is that paper I was given showing my first vaccine date and my 2nd one... 

COVID19 2nd Shot Date.jpg

The date for your second dose looks exactly the same as mine, which I would have loved to have been June as I am due to leave the country mid Aug. Unfortunately my wife says it is Sept. This I believe is the Thai script for June.

มิถุนายน

Covid Vaccine Postponed 

Sorry to hear that Mario,

As per appointment made about a month ago by Phone to the Local Hospital with the Yellow book ID number I had my AZ Jab Today .

Total waiting time including the 1/2 Hr after the Jab was 2 1/2 Hrs .

No Complaints.  

6 minutes ago, sandyf said:

The date for your second dose looks exactly the same as mine, which I would have loved to have been June as I am due to leave the country mid Aug. Unfortunately my wife says it is Sept. This I believe is the Thai script for June.

มิถุนายน

You're right!

Jun is มิถุนายน

Sep is กันยายน

My wife told me June. Thanks a lot!

But I've received a lot of messages about this, and I was going to research it anyway.

Also, I suspect if I showed up in Jun, they'd just tell me it wasn't time yet.

THANKS!

• Like 1