How to register for a COVID-19 vaccine in Koh Samui

webfact

screenshot_13812.jpg

Health authorities are inviting foreigners on Koh Samui to register for a COVID-19 vaccine.

All foreigners on the island are eligible to receive the vaccine, according to a post on the COVID Centre Koh Samui Facebook page.

Foreigners just need to scan a QR to start the registration process. The registration will then be verified with Surat Thani Immigration before an appointment date is confirmed by SMS.

Details on the registration process can be found below:

196619346_174504564609610_8644043506962403002_n.jpg

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-06-07

Scanned QR code, initiated online application process, completed the details, updated, received sms 2 hours later from Immigration, saying the application had been accepted and that the hospital would send a further sms for the appointment, simple!!! ????

Edited by gogsieboy
Missed a bit out
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm - not so straightforward for me - the English translation is all over the place. I'm in Bang Po, which I think should be under Bo Phut administratively(?) but there's nothing to match this!

Any advice? Screenshot below.

R

2021-06-07_15-59-40.jpg

6 hours ago, gogsieboy said:

Scanned QR code, initiated online application process, completed the details, updated, received sms 2 hours later from Immigration, saying the application had been accepted and that the hospital would send a further sms for the appointment, simple!!! ????

September 2022?

1 hour ago, robsamui said:

Hmm - not so straightforward for me - the English translation is all over the place. I'm in Bang Po, which I think should be under Bo Phut administratively(?) but there's nothing to match this!

Any advice? Screenshot below.

R

2021-06-07_15-59-40.jpg

So you're back on Samui.

Is it Bang Por between Maenam and Nathon that you are?

If yes, it's Maenam, moo 5 or moo 6...????

Tambon_8404.png

7 = Maenam.

• Like 1

We have a pinned tread in the Local Samui-Phangan forum about coronavirus vaccine, latest information are on the last pages. It might be better to continue discussion and questions there...