Tyres/tires for grocery getter/chicken chaser

Whatever Honda uses is fine by me. The standard fit is IRCs. I've not had cause for complaint other than the porosity of the tubes. I have to top them up at least once a week. That, of course is the tube's problem, not the cover.

Bought a couple of tyres off the Shoppee website for my Wave 625 baht for tyres/tubes and COD had them fitted at my local somchai shop 160 baht????

rear ones are Deestone

I've had a ride around town. Support local business and all that.

It would appear that ND Tires - City is tread wise a replica of Michelin City Grip. Compound I don't know. So I'll give those a try. Or at least the front as that is the shiny one with micro cracks. 

New to me scoot and already had a couple of moments that could have resulted in a change of shorts.

• Haha 1

Paid 900 Baht each. More than Lazada but three bike shops in town quoted the same price for 3 different brands. 

ND Rubber City. Tread is a facsimile of Michelin City Grip. (Not new City Grip 2) Compound is quite soft so grip should be good but they may not be high mileage. Which is how I would prefer them to be. 

Only thing I have noticed in one day is that they stop in a tiled car port without skidding on the tiles! Haven't yet attempted any repetition of yesterday's brown trouser moments.

Happy.